posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ph0X
This is creepy as hell.

Friend sends me youtube video of 3oh!3 - Starstrukk
I listen to it for a minute or two
I decide I feel like playing it on osu, so I launch the game
It loads and guess what songs playing in the musicplayer when it starts? STARSTRUKK!
I have ~1800 beatmaps, and it goes right on that one.

And it has happened to my friend multiple times too.

Somethings wrong :o
rust45
I had a song stuck in my head, and when I opened osu! it was playing, what does this mean?
Topic Starter
Ph0X

rust45 wrote:

I had a song stuck in my head, and when I opened osu! it was playing, what does this mean?
game has MindRead2.0
feature peppy never included in the changelogs!
anonymous_old
Wrong forum.
Derekku
Same as rust. I've had songs stuck in my head multiple times and then they were there when I opened osu!

OR

I'd be listening to Vocaloid songs one after another, and before I could pull up the little search/song window on the jukebox, another Vocaloid song popped up randomly.

:o :? :lol:
ShaggoN
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ephemeral
With the amount of time peppy spends on osu!, I'm honestly surprised it didn't achieve omnipotence sooner.

I for one, welcome our new rhythmic overlords.
bagnz0r

Ph0X wrote:

game has MindRead2.0
o_0

* BagnoGamer decompiles osu...

No honestly, i think it's nothing else than randomization.
awp
The odds are 1/1800*(average maps per song) in your case. It's not really unrealistic, in that sense. Also yes I think this better fits General Discussion pew pew pew
Topic Starter
Ph0X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mtmcl
This has happened to me so many times. Yesterday I opened osu with the intention of playing "Stranger in Moscow" and it loaded up "Moskau". I lol'd
Xgor
I was listening to I Think I'll Eat It Now when i opened up osu! and... on osu! it played I Think I'll Eat It Now! OMFG! (And i have 2468 beatmaps available)
abalee
Doomsday
I have around 6000-ish maps. Its happened to me once or twice i think
mekadon_old

Doomsday93 wrote:

I have around 6000-ish maps. Its happened to me once or twice i think
12000.lol
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Wojjan
1920000 beatmaps, this happened 1100 times to me.
Azure_Kite
mekadon_old
~Sometimes you need to be egoistic.lol

Okay back to the thread again~~

It also happend to me when I was playing Kitasaitama. I opened then it played kita again.
Soooooooooooo epic

@azure: yeah, IT'S CONVENIENT, WHEN OSU! SAYS "MEKADON, YOUR MAP AIN'T FINISHED YET~~", MY MIN SAID "DUN PLAY FIRST, FINISH YOUR MAP"
Ephemeral

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Wrecked it.
The story of Wojjan's life.
show more