Filesize: 14364kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Coco (1.28 stars, 100 notes)
  2. Sara (3.28 stars, 159 notes)
  3. Tsugumi (4.88 stars, 330 notes)
  4. You (4.35 stars, 241 notes)
Download: Kaori - LeMU ~Haruka na Lemuria Tairiku~
Download: Kaori - LeMU ~Haruka na Lemuria Tairiku~ (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap. OP of Ever17-the out of infinity-.
sorry for the very...very...late....
it's better to play with video on.

Thanks for Shinde's Deep Sea skin
and special thanks to uranuss8600 for help me test, mod this map... and orz, his ctb diff.

[Coco] by NatsumeRin
[Sara] by Ichigo-Sora
[You] by NatsumeRin
[Tsugumi] by climbb65588

2010.4.5 changed the video file, so re-download it plz.
2010.4.8 delet ctb diff for some reason, sorry.
2010.4.15 changed the video file again. but orz, who can tell me how to find a BAT?
Ichigo-Sora
I love this song ^^ I believe the full name is LeMU -Haruka na Lemuira Tairiku-

Do you mind if I map a difficulty?
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
I'll change the name to LeMU -Haruka na Lemuira Tairiku-, I was afraid of this name is a bit too long so just used LeMU instead= =

of course i won't mind, hope you can make a great map~ figh~~~t! and also thanks >_<
uranuss8600
+star XD
:) CTB diff finished
Ichigo-Sora
I've attached my difficulty and a .zip file containing the background and hit sound overrides I used for my difficulty ^^

Download: Kaori - LeMU -Haruka na Lemuira Tairiku- (NatsumeRin) [Sara].osu

Download: Other Files.zip
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
A big thanks= =~ what you did really helps.
I've made several small changes about the beat in your difficulty, is it ok?
Ichigo-Sora
Yes, that's fine ^^
Droid803
First, have a star.

[Sara]
Looks fine.

[Tsugumi]
Are all those jumps intentional? There's quite a few of them.
Stuff like:
00:42:042 (5) - There's a jump before this note, but it's ok
00:47:059 (1) - I would space it further from the slider for clarity, no real sense jamming it all together in a corner.
00:49:092 (1) - See above comment
01:18:062 (2) - Another jump here, don't know if it's intentional
01:25:061 (3) - 01:26:064 (7) - I see how this makes it look nice and symmetrical, bt

If they are intentional, just ignore that last part, since this is a higher difficulty it should be ok...I think.
If they aren't, use distance snap to have "better" spacing of notes, though.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Droid803 wrote:

First, have a star.

[Sara]
Looks fine.

[Tsugumi]
Are all those jumps intentional? There's quite a few of them.
Stuff like:
00:42:042 (5) - There's a jump before this note, but it's ok
00:47:059 (1) - I would space it further from the slider for clarity, no real sense jamming it all together in a corner.
00:49:092 (1) - See above comment
01:18:062 (2) - Another jump here, don't know if it's intentional
01:25:061 (3) - 01:26:064 (7) - I see how this makes it look nice and symmetrical, bt

If they are intentional, just ignore that last part, since this is a higher difficulty it should be ok...I think.
If they aren't, use distance snap to have "better" spacing of notes, though.
fixed.
thanks for modding >_< i've made some changes to reduce the difficulty.
abalee
:)
Cyril Scarlet
ヾ(´¬`)ノ cute ~
climbb65588
Make the guest diff and you have already uploaded XD

And modded in QQ ~ Star ~!
Sumeragi Amane
star~~~>~<
lovless
JIONG
kanayou
i love Rinrin~
sm000001
Pokie
:) Star
SamiPale
你知道我压力有多大么
Shinxyn
Nice~
all skin elements seem to be there... hmm, Shinde should make a "lighting.png"
Don't use gray notes please, looks too much like you failed in multi or in tag mode D:!
Skin matches video, doesn't match background images =/ oh well
Remove "Ever17" and "infinity" from tags, since they're in source, and please place a space in the source (between Ever17 and "-the", just to look better (I don't know if the letters are to have capitals or not)

Sara- a tad bit complex cuz of the 1/4, but understandable, maybe map something easier, I don't mind though
00:37:249 (1,2,3,4) - avoid this pattern for this diff (or map something easier)
01:12:163 (1) - add another timing panel 1/4 before for hitsound, and lower the normal hitsound volume (max soft volume =/= max normal volume)
02:09:059 (4) - up at tick or down+right a tick please~ looks hanging from the combo
hmm... map an easier diff just in case, I'm still worried about the 1/4 vocal and 2x kiai

You- good good~
though the whistles came out a bit strong (maybe lower volume more), and there were places where you could've added finish
02:14:361 - you do NOT have to have a 1/4 timing panel before for the end of a spinner (you can't exact hit the spinner later or early for hitsounds), and this just makes a loud spin sound at the end while playing, just don't increase the volume, remove this

Sora- I don't play CtB, so I only listened to hitsounds
01:15:137 (3) - add whistle to sound the same as stream before?
Could use finish hitsounds >:

Tsugumi- <3 hitsounds were wonderful~
00:18:499 (4,5) - inconsistent spacing D: (5- right a tick~)
01:25:094 (1,2,3) - ^ (bring 3 closer by a tick? D:)
01:28:714 (1,2,3) - ^ (2,3 up at tick?)
01:29:362 (2,3) - ^ (3 down a tick)
01:48:370 (5) - complete suggestion- shorten this by 1/4 and add a note to 01:48:758 and keep or remove 01:49:016 (8)?(it sounds like it would match the combos before better)
01:56:904 (2) - complete suggestion- remove this slider, and add note to 01:56:761, 01:57:033 and 01:57:163?
Lovely map~ just wanted to point out little things~

ooh spinners, I forgot I made the background and metre xD
~~ you may ask me for pubble when you think its ready (if not already ganna get pubbled/bubbled)
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Shinxyn wrote:

Nice~
all skin elements seem to be there... hmm, Shinde should make a "lighting.png"
Don't use gray notes please, looks too much like you failed in multi or in tag mode D:! fixed.
Skin matches video, doesn't match background images =/ oh well T T, not every character has a good BG with the "Ocean" theme... so just keep them there.
Remove "Ever17" and "infinity" from tags, since they're in source, and please place a space in the source (between Ever17 and "-the", just to look better (I don't know if the letters are to have capitals or not) fixed. caps are according to the game itself so should be no problem.

Sara- a tad bit complex cuz of the 1/4, but understandable, maybe map something easier, I don't mind though
00:37:249 (1,2,3,4) - avoid this pattern for this diff (or map something easier) remapped.
01:12:163 (1) - add another timing panel 1/4 before for hitsound, and lower the normal hitsound volume (max soft volume =/= max normal volume) fixed.
02:09:059 (4) - up at tick or down+right a tick please~ looks hanging from the combo fixed.
hmm... map an easier diff just in case, I'm still worried about the 1/4 vocal and 2x kiai i'll discuss this with Ichigo-Sora. or i will make another easier diff myself. (but i don't know how to name it then XD)

You- good good~
though the whistles came out a bit strong (maybe lower volume more), and there were places where you could've added finish not so much finishes... soft finish is not good in my opinion..= =
02:14:361 - you do NOT have to have a 1/4 timing panel before for the end of a spinner (you can't exact hit the spinner later or early for hitsounds), and this just makes a loud spin sound at the end while playing, just don't increase the volume, remove this fixed.

Sora- I don't play CtB, so I only listened to hitsounds
01:15:137 (3) - add whistle to sound the same as stream before? sure.
Could use finish hitsounds >: uran will do that= =

Tsugumi- <3 hitsounds were wonderful~ climbb65588 is talented wwwwww
00:18:499 (4,5) - inconsistent spacing D: (5- right a tick~) fixed.
01:25:094 (1,2,3) - ^ (bring 3 closer by a tick? D:) fixed.
01:28:714 (1,2,3) - ^ (2,3 up at tick?) fixed.
01:29:362 (2,3) - ^ (3 down a tick) fixed.
01:48:370 (5) - complete suggestion- shorten this by 1/4 and add a note to 01:48:758 and keep or remove 01:49:016 (8)?(it sounds like it would match the combos before better) nice.
01:56:904 (2) - complete suggestion- remove this slider, and add note to 01:56:761, 01:57:033 and 01:57:163?
Lovely map~ just wanted to point out little things~ nice.

ooh spinners, I forgot I made the background and metre xD yay that's yours= = great spinners
~~ you may ask me for pubble when you think its ready (if not already ganna get pubbled/bubbled) still need some more mods. later. thanks~
show more