forum

SunSet Swish - Mozaiku Kakera

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 23 February 2008 at 1:04:55 a.m.

Artist: SunSet Swish
Title: Mozaiku Kakera
BPM: 130
Filesize: 2393kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.31 stars, 122 notes)
Download: SunSet Swish - Mozaiku Kakera
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Second ED from Code Geass.

Nice simple beatmap, created from 12am-1am, so there might be a few mistakes.

Have fun!
Saturos
The beat at 38:94 is placed on a full beat when it should be on the half beat at 38:71. That then causes a spacing issue with the surrounding section. I'll let you decide what to do with it. ;x

Other than that, I saw no problems. *Stars*
Rolled
Had a bit of discussion on IRC about the subject, but I feel that there is nothing wrong with echo's placement or the timing of the beat (it is a bit of a spacing jump, but ample time to react), however I do like how Saturos's suggestion sounds over the way it is now. That does not make echo's way wrong, though. So if that is how you pictured your beatmap looking/sounding while creating than I cannot argue.

Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Echo
Anyone else's thought on the point Saturos and Rolled are talking about? I think it's fine, but after I grilled peppy on that bit in his beatmap, he'll probably repay the debt.
peppy
0 misses means I am happy. Seriously, I think you guys are sometimes a bit too nazi with spacing. As long as it is intuitive, don't be too harsh on spacing is my view on things ;).

I think this is fine as a stand-alone map with one difficulty too.

Ranked.