forum

Background requests for later beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
I kinda felt a little left out. Luigihann makes EBA backgounds, well I'm not offending his thread, and I only find stuff and save it on my flash drive. :oops:

Soooo, I decided to pop in the pics that I found, or sent in from my flash drive, but I have to give credit to it's sources.

Here's my first four pics that I'm going to share with the community, when I start making another beatmap (I'm still on hiatus on the hamtaro skin though).

The following pics that I found are from the following sources and copyrights.

These Ouendan wallpapers are copywritten by Nintendo

I'll send in some more on another post, so PLEASE don't kill me! :oops:
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This is just a quickie, but is the prime example.

This background is from the fourth Hamutaro movie, but is also the reason why I need the .mp3 version of the song: Let's Go, Ayayamu.

Can anyone help me?
jason40716

Dark Deception wrote:

<font><font>我有點覺得有點冷落。</font><font>使得Luigihann EBA backgounds,我沒有得罪他的線程,而我只找到的東西,並將它保存在我的閃存驅動器。</font><font>:哎呀:</font><font>SOOOO,我決定,我發現,或在我的閃存驅動器發送圖片彈出,但我不得不信貸到它的來源。</font><font>這裡是我的第一個4圖片,我很會與社區分享,當我開始做另一個beatmap(我仍然對的哈姆太郎皮膚雖然在間隙)</font><font>,我發現下面的圖片是從下列來源和版權。</font><font>應援團的壁紙copywritten </font><font>發送更多一些,在另一篇文章中,所以,請不要殺我!</font><font>OOPS:</font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>
<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>

Dark Deception wrote:

I kinda felt a little left out. Luigihann makes EBA backgounds, well I'm not offending his thread, and I only find stuff and save it on my flash drive. :oops:

Soooo, I decided to pop in the pics that I found, or sent in from my flash drive, but I have to give credit to it's sources.

Here's my first four pics that I'm going to share with the community, when I start making another beatmap (I'm still on hiatus on the hamtaro skin though).

The following pics that I found are from the following sources and copyrights.

These Ouendan wallpapers are copywritten by Nintendo

I'll send in some more on another post, so PLEASE don't kill me! :oops: