forum

B0UNC3 - Paradise on Earth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 6:46:27 PM

Artist: B0UNC3
Title: Paradise on Earth
Source: Newgrounds
Tags: techno trance
BPM: 143
Filesize: 3347kb
Play Time: 02:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard Style (4.98 stars, 319 notes)
  2. Soft Core (2.7 stars, 40 notes)
  3. Trance (4.29 stars, 245 notes)
Download: B0UNC3 - Paradise on Earth
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Second beatmap. It's another B0UNC3 song. Going to make a Hard Style Difficulty.
[Soft Core] - Incomplete
[Trance] - Incomplete
[Hard Style] - Incomplete
Edit: Trance renamed to Hard-Style and a new Trance will be made.
Edit 2: Teras Style added. Thank you Teras for guest mapping~
Edit 3: Teras Style temporarily(?) deleted, for he can't map at this time.
Teras
Not much to say.

The timing and offset is fine. No major problems with the map itself.

Just all the hit sounds.. Fix the whistles and claps. Although the majority of the sounds you use is whitsles. So I just point out that you should check where you have placed the claps. Anyways

Suggestions

55:179 - 1:03:270 Felt uneasy with the claps there, Please take a look at them and see if clap - none - calp and so on sounds better.

Edit
1:07:466 - 1:34:946

1:10:193 - 1:11:032 - I removed the whistles from the sliders and added them on the two circles after them. Try it and see if it's any better.

1:13:340 - 1:21:521 Also removed whistles here. Take a look please. ^^

1:34:737 - 1:35:156 - I removed the whistle and added a finish right after the slider.

This is all I guess. Anyways, you know I'm a noob at mapping. So you should get a MAT to have a look at this. But this is what I found worth changing.. :?

Will star later.
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

Teras wrote:

Not much to say.

The timing and offset is fine. No major problems with the map itself.

Just all the hit sounds.. Fix the whistles and claps. Although the majority of the sounds you use is whitsles. So I just point out that you should check where you have placed the claps. Anyways

Suggestions

55:179 - 1:03:270 Felt uneasy with the claps there, Please take a look at them and see if clap - none - calp and so on sounds better.

Edit
1:07:466 - 1:34:946

1:10:193 - 1:11:032 - I removed the whistles from the sliders and added them on the two circles after them. Try it and see if it's any better.

1:13:340 - 1:21:521 Also removed whistles here. Take a look please. ^^

1:34:737 - 1:35:156 - I removed the whistle and added a finish right after the slider.

This is all I guess. Anyways, you know I'm a noob at mapping. So you should get a MAT to have a look at this. But this is what I found worth changing.. :?

Will star later.
Thanks Teras~
Teras
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Teras
Yush, I've decided to map a diff for you. It will probably become a little like normal +, is that ok?
Teras
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h7ksma

There. 45% done or something.
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Teras
Funny, Now when I was about to upload the full map I made one last check on it on edit mode..And half of the map is gone.. GAH

I don't like when this happens.. :o
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

Teras wrote:

Funny, Now when I was about to upload the full map I made one last check on it on edit mode..And half of the map is gone.. GAH

Oh man I hate when that happens. =(
Now you have to do it all over again? ><
Good luck =(
Teras

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

Teras wrote:

Oh man I hate when that happens. =(
Now you have to do it all over again? ><
Good luck =(
Let's hope I even want to remap it now, because whenever this happens I usually give up.. :?
Teras
Hmm, Can you delete my diff for now? Dunno if i will get time to make a new one atm because of school :?
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

Teras wrote:

Hmm, Can you delete my diff for now? Dunno if i will get time to make a new one atm because of school :?
Alright then Teras. Sorry about the school thing =(
Teras
I guess I will mod this more serious now. As when I saw the lame mod I made here when I also made a diff was horrible. So I decided to recheck this :P

[General]
Remove B0UNC3, Paradise on Earth, Trance and Newgrounds from tags. They are in the name, source and diffs already.

[Overall]
You might want to lower the volume in your inheriting sections. Those claps are so loud and gives me a total ear rape XD. But I use headphones so might not be strange :roll: But it sounds horrible to me with too loud claps. :-/
I would suggest that you lower the volume on the inheriting section at 00:27:645 by 4, but that is just my opinion.

[Trance]

1:51:981 Add a finish here?

[Hard Style]

2:13:856 (1) Move one grid right? xP

2:48:624 (1) Break combo?
2:49:043 (1) ^
2:49:463 (1) New combo?
2:49:883 (1) New combo?

Here, have you star that I forgot to give xP

Actually. I will try to remap a diff for you. But don't expect me to actually come up with something. But I will map on it from time to time. Just to see if I can make something better than the one I made before. :P
Teras
That's right. I can't map Non vocal as I said earlier. <.<

Have a look at it O.o

Download: B0UNC3 - Paradise on Earth (I_Tatsuo_I) [I have a style wtf].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.