forum

Larto, please don't map this.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
Larto
Don't worry, I hate Fred. I didn't even click the video yet. Do I want to?...

EDIT: Started crying at 0:10.

EDIT2: I HATE HIS FUCKING T-SHIRT. Stopped at 0:50. I won't finish watching this dnsjdnsjdns
GladiOol
I'll try and map, just because I hate him also.
Larto, want to make a SB to it? D:
Just shitting with ya
Ephemeral
Pitch correction is a double edged sword.

On one hand, you have auto-tune the news, on the other hand, you have this.
Wojjan
Stopped at 00:02
Esupanitix
Map it please.
Sleep Powder
Nobody said I couldn't map it :roll:
Cuddlebun
that's because no one gives a shit about you
Powerdrone
Map it. Nao. *SHOT*
Neo@lex

Todesengal wrote:

that's because no one gives a shit about you
You don't have to flame him every time he posts. At least he's trying to contribute (more than most other people).
Cuddlebun
I'm honestly baffled as to why you're defending him since 1) he doesn't need it and usually blows me off and 2) contrary to what you say I don't flame him for every post he makes because of what I just said.

Also seriously?

animask wrote:

Nobody said I couldn't map it :roll:
how is that contributing? that's just him being an attention whore like he always is. And I can say this because he'll just brush it off like always so there is absolutely no need for you to suddenly develop morals and defend him.
Neo@lex
I just meant it's unnecessary.
I may have missed a bit, but pretty much every-
Whatever.
You're cool and I don't want to make it seem as though I actually meant all the sexist stuff I said about you. It just seems weird that every animask post I've seen was followed up by an even more pointless response.
Retarded posts make me cringe, but it'd be better to ignore it rather than pursue an argument that won't be concluded.

Also, I made up some morals because the forums aren't fun anymore.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
neo what you have to consider is that I only read a few threads in this forum; from what I see animask reads and posts in quite a bit more than I do. So to say that I post a response to animask after every one of his posts is unfair and also singles me out. (though I will admit I'm one of the main ones doing it)

You're a cool dude and I kinda ignore most of the retarded stuff you say since it is far and few in between so I'm not really going to hold this against you.

also pokebis is right
Loginer
Lost at 0:02. That's a new personal low.
Metruzero
Stopped at -00:01
Topic Starter
Rolled
This just in:

Esupanitix
._______.
NotShinta
I never knew I hated Fred

Now I know now that I saw him
Cuddlebun
he'd actually have a chance at being amusing if he didn't use that goddamn voice thing
show more