forum

Clear All Hitsounds [Resolved] [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
eee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lissette
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
im not sure if this is possible but, can you CTRL+A and then click clap, whistle, finish, and then click them again to remove all
mm201

Gabi wrote:

im not sure if this is possible but, can you CTRL+A and then click clap, whistle, finish, and then click them again to remove all
^

Also hit Reset Slider Samples when you do this.
Derekku

MetalMario201 wrote:

Gabi wrote:

^

OH, that's what that reset option is for. I learn something new everyday xP
Topic Starter
eee

MetalMario201 wrote:

Gabi wrote:

^

Hey, Thanks a lot, guys

I think it's kinda a special technique than a command for clearing hitsounds, no wonder I haven't figured this out >_<
RemmyX25
I wouldnt mind an actual button for this though...
Derekku
peppy

Derekku Chan wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

I wouldnt mind an actual button for this though...
Or a "select notes and push button to clear sounds" instead of every hitsound in the map. Sometimes I just want to clear sounds from say... a slider with multiple repeats, and it's annoying having to check every one to make sure the sounds are gone. :/
ResetSelectedSliderSamples from edit menu does this.

but anyway...

(+) [peppy] Added "reset selected/all objects' samples" menu items to Edit menu.
Derekku

peppy wrote:

ResetSelectedSliderSamples from edit menu does this.

but anyway...

(+) [peppy] Added "reset selected/all objects' samples" menu items to Edit menu.
OH okay I see it now. I thought it did ALL samples, not selected ones. Now I can put the option to good use. :B (and the new one too)
Topic Starter
eee
Thanks guys
I like the idea of selected samples, which is quite obvious actually, I mean, why ask for all when you can have some selected.
Also, I'm not sure if EVERYONE would know that "technique" of clearing the hitsounds, works though ;)