Pokebis
Discuss.
Wizard Of Orz
WHJY
lukewarmholiday
I want proof.

Actually I can see that he is BATmanager
Wizard Of Orz
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
Commence asskissing to curry favor
Mismagius
New BATs coming, then? 8D
lukewarmholiday

Blue Dragon wrote:

New BATs coming, then? 8D
If pasonia is appointing BATs alone, RIP beatmap quality.

Also RIP anyone remotely opinionated that wants to try to be a BAT.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

lukewarmholiday wrote:

RIP beatmap quality.
That was gone long ago.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Edit.
This is over.
Fullstop.
Mystearica
WHOA

WHOA

WHOA

the trolls are making sense for once WHAT THE FUCK

but hey

I AGREE GUYS.

No seriously, quality's gone to shit ages ago and it's true that anyone with any idea of their own won't get shit now, let's all celebrate the new dawn of censorship

btw pz

555 posts yeahhhhhh
Rolled
wtb mod lounge
K2J
I do not see the overall significance of this beyond some silly drama.
Jinxy
Pasonia
Peppy asked. I obliged. It really is that simple (although the chatlog leading to that question wasn't XD)

I ask, sincerely, that whatever personal vendetta you guys have with me ends here in a peaceful manner, when I mean this you know who you are. I don't want you guys to stick to whatever happened in the past, and look forward. You may choose not to speak to me anymore, as long as you understand that I do not want more trouble than we already are looking at.

If you insist in complaining about me despite my request, please do... if you can procure the necessary evidence to prove that I don't do anything at all.

Also, a little understanding from everybody as the next half-year would be a trying period both from us and from you guys in the larger picture. I cannot divulge everything that is in mod lounge, BUT, safely said, there are long-term issues being brought up in there that we are more than painfully aware of (and I mean this in a serious manner), and we are discussing as well. I don't dare to speak for peppy, but at the very least we're all not trying to kill you guys for being pro, being noob, or whatever reasons you may ALL collectively have for disliking us.

orz

===

On a side note, if you have things about osu! that you feel you need to get off of your chest, speak to me directly via forum PM after you are sure you've exhausted all means of getting the ideas across. I will do my best to reply every message (in spite of my school workload and whatnot).

Your PMs to me should contain the following header: "RE: [issue]"

e.g. "RE: The Kudosu System"

Such issues should ideally have:
- Issue Description
- Issue Examples (like, what are the sort of situations that said issue can/will occur)
- Possible Issue Resolutions/Suggestions
- List of when your issues have been raised up, and left semi-resolved or unresolved (that is, thread links)
- A short list of people whom you've spoken to about the issue, including BATs and GMs.

Keep these as short as you can. Anything beyond six lines of description for each point (except names) may be too long. Help me, and help yourself out by helping yourself summarise your words.

It can literally be about any issue, as long as it is worth discussion and are important (like, please do not come to me with "RE: My Dog is Dying" -.-).

I will also open issue discussion threads for extremely interesting issues you may raise. After all, YOU have to get a say at this game, YOU are the players.

inb4 yeswecan (runs)
Cuddlebun
My issue is more with you being a jackass than your ability to do your job. Asking us to drop our "personal vendettas" (lul) is kinda just you saying "I'm BATmanager now so any problems you have with me are irrelevant."

was going to say something else but I forget oh well. Probably just something about the huge stick up your ass.
Pasonia

Todesengal wrote:

My issue is more with you being a jackass than your ability to do your job. Asking us to drop our "personal vendettas" (lul) is kinda just you saying "I'm BATmanager now so any problems you have with me are irrelevant."

was going to say something else but I forget oh well. Probably just something about the huge stick up your ass.
I understand my behaviour is sometimes disagreeable with you guys. I can't explain why perhaps, but maybe it's just difference in personal life outlooks and the likes, and cultural. I can't tell. But taking into account that, we should stop looking at "he's bad because he's said blah" rather than "he's bad because he DID blah".

Problems with what I am (by the creation, the upper beings' god green natures...) shouldn't relate to what kind of duties I can perform in this capacity. I am glad you actually think that my ability to do my job is less severe, if problematic at all, than my personality issues.

I still don't get the stick up the ass description, but it's best for me not to know so much I guess =x
Loginer
Ivalset
Pasonia
Thanks to Loginer for telling me how I feel about myself sometimes <3
show more