forum

Paramore - Ignorance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
foulcoon
is your new best friend
Jarby
Hi, I edit .mp3s for kudosu.
Luvdic
Woah loce this map
Its everything alright to me.... o_o
iPro_old
HARD

Generally i don't see much of a problem.

here is my opinion
02:41:080 (7) - new combo?

but seriously everything is fine :)

starred
alvisto
Hello Rolled, sorry can't help you much in timing, but you wanna try to add this another offset ( 6064ms ) because these parts 00:07:047 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) - sounds off and some parts before your 2nd offset sounds off too. xD

EDIT :
How about this,

with the old offset that you have, try add notes here 00:07:433 and here 00:07:960, but yea, it's 1/8 beats xD, so....

HARD
Love the uneven spacing, however...
01:08:086 (3,1) - The spacing between these is a bit hard to catch. Suggest deleting the 3 ?
01:17:046 (1) - This is kinda frustrating to play. xD Remove it ?

That's all, rolled style, as always... xD

star~
Jarby
Kudosu this and a puppy dies.

Download: Paramore - Ignorance (Rolled) [Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Rolled
I totally forgot I promised mod4mod's with this song. If you guys have a preference to which map PM me, otherwise I'll pick a random one from you.

Woah loce this map
Its everything alright to me.... o_o
tnx ^_^

here is my opinion
02:41:080 (7) - new combo?
Understandable. Done

Love the uneven spacing, however...
01:08:086 (3,1) - The spacing between these is a bit hard to catch. Suggest deleting the 3 ?
01:17:046 (1) - This is kinda frustrating to play. xD Remove it ?
Deleting the 3 sounds bad to me. If anything I could bring them closer.
The second part is understandable, but I tried to keep that part each time as a beefed up part in terms of difficulty. If somebody else suggests it I will play with it, but I'd have to change all the similar parts as well or it will bother me.
rust45
I said I was gonna mod this a while ago, but eh.

[Hard]
02:42:085 (10,11,12,13) - Doesn't seem to sync to anything, and after the notes before it, I think you should give the player a small break.

I love the hitsounds and the fact that this is another awesome Rolled map.
Armin
I love this style o_o''
Starred, of course!
yeahyeahyeahhh
(necro psoting for revival)

Why's this dead? =[
Armin
Hey Rolled, if you want I can make an easier difficulty for you >_<
Topic Starter
Rolled

rust45 wrote:

[Hard]
02:42:085 (10,11,12,13) - Doesn't seem to sync to anything, and after the notes before it, I think you should give the player a small break.
The beginning is synced to the drum bit, and I vaguely free-styled afterward. I think it fits nice with the more fast and up-beat style towards the end of the song (which I also tried to illustrate by the slider tick sounds, etc)

Thanks for the compliments though.

And thanks Armin, I'm working on it ;P Hate normals though. Think I'm gonna tack an easy on too because normal is turning out a bit fast. Hard is probably Insane, but I dislike labeling maps insane.

Going to bug people for a revival, also.
foulcoon
keep going rolled never stop
Teras
Star-
EEeee

foulcoon wrote:

keep going rolled never stop
The hell Rolled, The hell :(
foulcoon
don't stop, make it pop
Alace
WOW
nice map
Luvdic
Normal:

00:30:270 (4) - Overlaps with hp bar
Also this difficulty seems to be too hard to be the easiest one... at least in my opinion.

Hard

01:00:972 (7,8) - I prefer them to be placed liek this slider 02:16:586 (6), time wise. Meaning to delete both of them, and put a circle at 01:01:059.

01:43:165 (6) - these doesnt sounds sooo good to me compared to the rest of the map, on which by the way is awesome. Maybe move it to 01:43:252 (a 1/4 later) so it would sound more like... 00:27:112 (5,6,7,8)? x: x: x:

Also, i will repeat again... this map is awesome
Lesjuh
One of my favourite Rolled maps <3
show more