forum

[Archived] Displaying ranking error

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cicada
I didn't find that on forum so...

Since the last osu! update I've been having problem with displaying ranking. My scores don't upload (no matter how long I wait) and ranking is blank(?). :? (I'm connected with Bancho)

It shows me message "An error occurred when displaying the new ranking scren". Sometimes I can't even choose the song, because "an error occurred bla bla bla" and osu! crashes.

---
Sorry, if I'm blind and this topic already exists. :o
peppy
Where is the error? Can you screenshot that or something?
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

Erm...

Cicada's scores aren't uploading. He (she?) says he's logged in and connected to Bancho. However, when completing a map, nothing shows in the online ranking area (see screenshot in OP).

Cicada, can you use in-game chat? Can you view other online players?
peppy

Cicada wrote:

It shows me message "An error occurred when displaying the new ranking scren". Sometimes I can't even choose the song, because "an error occurred bla bla bla" and osu! crashes.
Try reading.
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

Cicada wrote:

Try reading.
Ah, I see what you meant now.
Topic Starter
Cicada

strager wrote:

Cicada, can you use in-game chat? Can you view other online players?
Yep, I can :3.

peppy wrote:

Today screenshot. If osu! can't display ranking after the song, it will show me error message in song selection screen.
But when it can't display ranking in song selection screen - osu! crashes.

Gabi
yeah i get this error aswell everynow and then after i finish playing maps, but my osu! doesn't really crash, it only lags for about 2-3 seconds. it gets really annoying when you just finished playing a map and you retry it, then a minute or two into the map that error message comes up and everything freezes.