forum

i think i lost my spirit of osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UtsukimiJerry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Don't think you aren't playing well. Having that attitude just wouldn't make it seem any better, right? Improve on your own high scores or play really old songs you haven't done in a while. See how better you got from before !

If all of that doesn't help, just play and play. Don't worry about your previous plays and whatnot...just enjoy.
Derekku
Practice makes perfect. Don't give up o3o
RemmyX25
I lost my spirit of osu!, for different reasons though
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
You're in a slump.

This may help.
  1. Delete all your songs. That is, delete your songs folder. If you have any WIP's you want to keep or have slow internet, move the songs folder somewhere else. Just make sure osu! can't see them.
  2. Join a multi room.
  3. Play.
Many times multi improves my mood, especially after being frustrated with playing bad maps or just generally not doing well at the time.
minyeob
Don't worry, you'll recover your own pace soon.
Your problem is normal.
And I had such a problem like you for serveral times.
If you give up, you loser.

Come on,
It's Simple, Just beat it.
Ephemeral
Jarby
TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL

I suggest playing osu! more.
Mukku
Somehow I suck alot more now too.. I havent been playing as much and I am definetly not sure about what sensivity I should use.

I'll rise someday tho >:o
alvisto
WyndII
I've been bored since....last month ;_;
alvisto

WyndII wrote:

I've been bored since....last month ;_;
HUGs~~ ;_;
Zekira
mekadon_old

Zekira wrote:

Maybe migrate to another mode for a while? *is shot*
LOL Zekira promotes Taiko mode~
BTW guys, try wearing gloves, or at least switch to another game 4 a while. (Maybe DDR, CS, DotA...)
I try to fc mori no kumasan, tried 15~25 times, then get bored...
There are lots more rythm games other than osu!. I don't say that I boycott osu, but at least we can reduce our boredness~~
Torran