forum

Game won't load

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Hey I'm trying to get this to run on my new computer and it's giving me odd errors. First I can't just click on the program to load it , if I do it says "You must have administrative privliages to run this program" (I am an Admin). If I use the OSUme program it will allow OSU to load, but then no music will play it says "this file is in use".

I'm running Windows Vista and .Net frame work 3.5 (my last box was 2.0 and XP) maybe that has something to do with it?
peppy
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thanks a bunch, it solved my first problem ( I can now just run OSU) however I still can't play any songs. Everytime I try and load one it flashes a really quick error message. I think it says that it can't load the file its already in use, but i don't know for sure because of how fast it is.
peppy
Where does this error flash?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
When I click on any song on the list. The screen goes black, a small window pops up in the center very very quickly, then I'm kicked back to the song select screen. I think I was incorrect about what it says now but it's poping up so quickly I can't tell.
peppy
IE User?
Extracted zip files yourself?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Ahh that was it , was opening the archieves.

You would think since I was using this for a while before I swaped computers I would know not to do that 9_9