forum

Hamutaro 4th Movie - Hamutaro Ratotsutokorata

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, March 01, 2008 at 6:21:39 AM

Artist: Hamutaro 4th Movie
Title: Hamutaro Ratotsutokorata
BPM: 140
Filesize: 5246kb
Play Time: 03:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Semi-Hard (1.98 stars, 216 notes)
Download: Hamutaro 4th Movie - Hamutaro Ratotsutokorata
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the fourth beatmap that I made, but the second one from the movie! Nuff said there, give me good comments if you like it.

Upgraded with help from Echo 49
Echo
BPM: 140.00
Offset 3630

Resnap, then play through and put the beats in the right place. Also, avoid using 1/8 beat snap division.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

Echo49 wrote:

BPM: 140.00
Offset 3630

Resnap, then play through and put the beats in the right place. Also, avoid using 1/8 beat snap division.
Thanks! When I get done on the next beatmap, I'll do that.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Well, I got the beatmap edited, but how am I going to update my beatmap?
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Crap! When I got the changes to the beatmap up, When I saw the update icon, somehow, it turned back into before the changes happened!

Here. I got the BPM and Offset done, so I'm leaving the rest up to you Echo49.

Download: Hamutaro 4th Movie - Hamutaro Ratotsutokorata (Dark Deception) [Semi-Hard].osu
Echo
To update, go to Edit mode, click File -> Upload Beatmap and choose Standard Submission.

One thing, try changing offset to a bit sooner, like 3600. Next, at the top right corner change the Beat Snap Divisor to 1/4. Choose Timing -> Resnap all notes, then play through and manually adjust each note so they are on the right beat.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Thanks, but I'm at my house right now. When I get to my dad's house, which is where I made my beatmaps there, I'll get it done.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.