forum

Mami Kawada - Akai Namida

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eirrol
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年2月25日 at 下午 09:37:06

Artist: Mami Kawada
Title: Akai Namida
BPM: 172
Filesize: 6653kb
Play Time: 03:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.4 stars, 390 notes)
Download: BEATMAP REMOVED AT AUTHOR'S REQUEST
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Red tears One more time Prediction of meet again...
This song really suits my mood today...
Echo
Change offset to 12290. Resnap at 1/4 beat snap divisor and leave it at 1/4. Don't ever use 1/8. Fix the spacing of the beats and reupload.
Topic Starter
eirrol

Echo49 wrote:

Change offset to 12290. Resnap at 1/4 beat snap divisor and leave it at 1/4. Don't ever use 1/8. Fix the spacing of the beats and reupload.
As you said... Fixed.
Could this ever be possiable be ranked?
Echo
There are a lot of mistakes in your maps, mainly because you seem to like to put beats on quarter beats when they should be on the half or full beat. In fact, none of the beats in this song should go on the blue quarter beat lines. Here is a list of mistakes, you should try the map both your current way and the correct way and see the difference. Also, some of your spacing is misleading, I will point them out as well.

First, change the beat snap divisor at the top right corner to 1/4, then choose Timing -> Resnap all notes in the menu.

Here are the corrections needed after you do that:
All "shift" means shifted in the timeline, not the play area.
All "place" means moved on the play area.
  1. Starting at 12:44, green 2 needs to be shifted to full beat, then blue 4, red 5, and orange 3 and 4
  2. 30:70 - red 2 should be placed equidistant from both 1 and 3. You should use a grid level 3 in the View menu.
  3. 32:08, orange 2 and 3 need to be shifted to a full beat
  4. 33;21 - the rhythm, if you follow the lines in the timeline, should go white-red-white white-red red red, so green 2,3,5,6 all need to be shifted one to the right
    -----
  5. After first break, orange 6 slider to be shifted right one space
  6. blue 2 to be shifted left one, while blue 3 shifted left two. Blue 4 and 5 to be shifted right 2
  7. red 2 shifted right 1, red 3 slider needs to be shorted by one
  8. orange 1 slider one longer
  9. 1:15.60 - orange 5 slider shortened by one
  10. green 1 shifted left one, green 3 should be placed slightly lower, i suggest on the x axis
  11. orange 1 shifted one right, slider shortened by one
    -----
  12. After second break, green 4 and 5 both shifted right one, and placement in the play area should reflect this rhythm
  13. 1:44 - orange 5 slider shifted one right
  14. green 6,8,9 should be shifted right one, and the distance between 8 and 9 should be the same as the distance between 7 and 8
  15. blue 5 and 6 shifted right one
  16. orange 9 right one, green 1 right two, and placement in the play area should reflect this rhythm
  17. slider shifted left one
  18. blue 4 slider shifted left one
  19. red 1 and 2 placed slightly lower (ie. same distance between 2 and 3), red 6 slider either shortened or lengthened by one (just not right in the middle), red 7 shifted right one
  20. 2:13.93 - red 3 shifted one right
  21. 2:18.74 - green 4 slider shortened by one, green 5 and 6 shifted left 1
  22. blue 1 shifted right one, red 2 and 3 placed closer to the one, red 4 slider, 5 and 6 shifted one right, orange 1 slider shifted one left
  23. green 3 slider lengthened by one, 4 shifted right one
  24. blue 1,2,3 slider shifted one right, red 3 slider shifted one right, orange 1,2 shifted right one
  25. 2:31.99 - blue 1 shifted right two, blue 2 and 3 shifted right one, respace on play area to reflect same rhythm
  26. 2:38.81 - orange 2 shifted left one
  27. green 1,2,3 shifted left one
  28. blue 4,5 placed further away from blue 3
    -----
  29. After third break at 2:59.73 - green 3 slider shortened by one
  30. blue 1 and 3 shifted right one, red 1 shifted right one
  31. 3:13.42 - red 1,2,3 shifted left one, red 5 slider, 6,7 shifted left by one, red 5 slider lengthened by one
  32. orange 3 shifted left one
  33. second and third spinner shifted right by one
  34. 3:33.22 - green 1 slider lengthened by one, blue 3 slider lengthened by one
  35. red 1,2,3 shifted right by one
I hope you understand that, and also understand where you're going wrong. Try your best to fit everything into the white and red lines (full and half beats) when mapping, and only use blue lines (quarter beats) when you really have to.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Thank you very much for the corrections!! Now I see what's wrong! I've fixed it as you said.
Echo
Now it's a lot better! =D

You missed a few, so here's the osu file. I also made a few more adjustments so it plays better now.
Download: Mami Kawada - Akai Namida (eirrol) [Hard].osu

好很多! 你有幾個沒有改,attach了的osu file是我改了的copy. 我也有加了些少的改變.