forum

Big Bang - Lies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maximum
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 11:38:41 AM

Artist: Big Bang
Title: Lies
BPM: 125
Filesize: 5388kb
Play Time: 02:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.52 stars, 226 notes)
Download: Big Bang - Lies
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This music is from Korea. So if you want to play something new, then go ahead.
This is my first Beatmap. It was easy to do. It didn't take a long time to make. I just made something. :)
Rolled
Offset of 2800 works better, and your BPM is fine.

But the song is very hard to follow. Spacing was overlooked.
Spacing is (one of) the most important things in a beatmap. It is important that if the player does not know the song, they can at least do decent based on how easy it is to comprehend the spacing. Not very possible in this song :(

Faq wrote:

Beat Spacing

For intuitive play, your beatmaps should have good "beat spacing"! A quick illustration of what good and bad beat spacing is can be found here.
In general, notes with more time between them should have more space between them on the map as well.
The reverse is true - closely timed beats should have closer spacing.
When placing notes, try holding down Alt. This will position the note at a distance appropriate for beat spacing. You can adjust the relative distance between notes by using your mousewheel whilst holding down Alt.
cLUrun
I was hoping someone would have done a Big Bang song. Will you be doing any more? Maybe dabble in some Wonder Girls? I haven't gone through the entire song (kinda hard on the laptop with the touch pad). So I don't have any suggestions, sorry :/.
DJNightmare
can revive this map? =3 I making my diff now
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.