forum

[Collab] 12 Days of Christmas - Muppet Version

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This was originally started in Dec 2008, with luigi and stuff. Hence the somewhat outdated mappers list (bold names are confirmed for '09)
(green names are completed)

1 John Denver and the Muppets -- LuigiHann
2 Fozzie Bear -- awp
3 Gonzo -- Rolled
4 Robin the Frog -- RemmyX25
5 Miss Piggy -- Hito
6 Scooter -- Agent Spin Here
7 Lew Zealand -- 0_o
8 Rowlf the Dog -- MetalMario201
9 Dr. Bunsen and Beaker - lesjuh
10 Statler and Waldorf -- m980
11 Beauregard -- supergarlic

12 Kermit -- secret mapper

BTW Saturos declined so yeah and this was made before checking up on everyone else since this was started a year ago when we didn't have 198,022 players.

This is a collab of the Muppets version of the 12 Days of Christmas. So yeah.

If you're interested, post, but we can't guarantee you'll be in, since we're looking mainly for mappers who are well known to know what the hell they are doing due to time constraints and the original intended mappers of this project. Sorry; luigi's wishes must be honored.

BTW, it'll be mapped backwards, starting with mapper 12, so if you want to be 12 please be dedicated please, and if you are on the list please confirm whether or not you still want to be on it. You need to have the time because of time constraints.

Our goal is to be done by Christmas 2009, it may turn to 'before Winter is over', however.

BTW Luigi is getting the mp3 again. BTW whoever can time this is awesome at timing. That was kinda why it never got done originally. That and forgetfulness. Edit: here's the map: viewtopic.php?t=20073
Lesjuh
Well, ok just give me any spot if there's still room for me <3
LuigiHann
Added link to the map: viewtopic.php?t=20073

The main reason I want "well-known" mappers is because I want players to recognize the names, and I want the styles to stand out despite the very short segments.

Also mapping will not begin until we have the complete mapper list, because it has to be passed from mapper to mapper in a specific order so that it will flow properly.
Wizard Of Orz
yes i will still participate in the collab <3
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Hito and awp confirmed.

I? Nah, can't do it, sorry. ;P So yeah, there's an open slot now.
RemmyX25
I'll definitely take part in this.
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mm201
How exactly are we organizing it? Do we each take a day (so the higher days mean more mapping) or do we each take a 'gift'?
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
rust45
If a spot opens up, can I be part of this? Contact me if I do get in.
LuigiHann
Looks like all the slots are filled now, but if somebody drops out we'll see
Topic Starter
Ekaru
LuigiHann
awp
fuck yeah fozzie
LuigiHann
all mapping is done

please mod http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10652