forum

Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze ["Normal"]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Straight out of Ouendan 2's final level, it's Sambomaster's Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze!

As this song is a "finale" song, it's probably going to be harder than most other Normal-level songs of its difficulty. Personally, I would have given it three stars instead of four, as it's not that hard to clear, but that's how the game calculated it.

For those of you who like songs with more hits, or high-energy songs, this one's for you!

http://osu.ppy.sh/d/78

Please leave comments. I want to know how well I did. :D

Edit: Fixed a tiny mistiming near the end. :oops: Re-uploaded the osz, redownload if you want to, or don't if you don't want
peppy
Crap - you have an impossible to hit note at 3:16:60ish - its overlapping the end of the slider :roll:.

Can you grab this one and reupload?

Apart from that, as I said in the other thread - this is great. Maybe needs some video for the breaks ;)
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Shoot, now how'd that happen? Fixed.

I re-uploaded the OSZ with the same filename. Redownloading it SHOULD fix the problem.
Extor
I'm totally downloading this one. I love the song.

Will edit after I play with it. =D
peppy
I'm *really* tempted to at least add a densha otoko background to this beatmap :D. Seems too good to leave the default blue there.
Extor
It's great!

I don't have any objections on it. I hope to see the "hard" version of it. ;)

Also, I'm looking forward more quality beatmaps from.
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth

Extor wrote:

I'm kind of reluctant to do the "Hard" version of this for osu!... It has a lot of really fast hits, and I dunno if anyone could keep up with it without a touchscreen, if I -did- make it. :o

Although I -COULD- modify the song a bit to remove the fast triple-taps if you guys really want a Hard version...

Extor wrote:

Also, I'm looking forward more quality beatmaps from.
Thanks! Making these is a big hobby of mine, since I freaking LOVE these games so much. This program was a dream come true for me. :D
peppy
I'd have to advise against doing the hard version, personally. I think these normal level songs are just perfect for mouse play - and anything higher just gets a bit insane to keep up with, even for those with skillz.
Extor

peppy wrote:

I'd have to advise against doing the hard version, personally. I think these normal level songs are just perfect for mouse play - and anything higher just gets a bit insane to keep up with, even for those with skillz.
But but but...

We need all types of difficulties in the game. Like we have some easy ones, we need the "almost imposibble" ones. I'm pretty sure that with time the only difference between the highscores (when you implemment that) will be the number of 100s made because there are going to be full combos.

I must admit the Hard version of THIS song is more than hard. But having a nice challenge wouldn't hurt anyone. (Also, people with tablets and the like can probably find these more easier than us, mouse people) =P
generalconvo
I love this song! Godd job dude keep up the good work
Echo
If it's possible, both Hard and Insane should be copied - people with TabletPCs or a touch screen would find Normal too easy. But then again, peppy is right in saying that anything higher than Normal is hard to keep up with a mouse.

On another note, how many people have clocked this song on Insane + Hidden + Perfect S rank (9999999+ score) in Ouendan 2? I can do it almost every time I play now =D
Lumino
Awesome, I remember actually playing this on DS, all this needs is the cheerleaders in the background yelling stuff.
Challenging song, but very beatable.

Keep up the good work!! :)
eyup
Really great work there, it's nice to see some "ports" of Ouendan/EBA songs making it onto osu!. For budding beatmappers out there, these kind of quality maps are the ones you would want to aspire to making. At least I do :D The variation, structure, and timing are all benchmarks for other maps out there!

Thanks a lot for producing such a faithful and accurate replica of the Ouendan song, ZZT ;) What's next on the to-do list?

eyupz
praysakura
thx you did great job :)
nomedeusuarionaodisp

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

Extor wrote:

I'm kind of reluctant to do the "Hard" version of this for osu!... It has a lot of really fast hits, and I dunno if anyone could keep up with it without a touchscreen, if I -did- make it. :o

Although I -COULD- modify the song a bit to remove the fast triple-taps if you guys really want a Hard version...
Heh, it's funny how the times change. Who'd guess back then how insane are the maps we have today.
Good job, peppy.

By the way, is anyone currently working on a port of all difficulties of this song?
psmatrixman
were do people get the ds versions of these song like this song and the songs from eba and ouendan

Download: Akiko Shikata - Hana Ki Sou (Kiiwa) [Extreme].osu
LuigiHann

psmatrixman wrote:

were do people get the ds versions of these song like this song and the songs from eba and ouendan
Don't know about Ouendan 2, but there are links to soundtrack rips from Ouendan 1 and EBA at the bottom of the first post of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1068
fai23
how can I dl the songs?
puyobeat
excuse me, but if somewhere confuesed with the songs name, plaease put in the english translation of the name? if you don't know it its "this is what the world calls love!"
Derekku

puyobeat wrote:

excuse me, but if somewhere confuesed with the songs name, plaease put in the english translation of the name? if you don't know it its "this is what the world calls love!"
There's no reason to translate the title.
show more