forum

Hello.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tamatsu
Hey, you can call me Inu. I'm fairly new to this game, as I just downloaded it yesterday (11/16/09) but I already seem to be pretty good at it. (I've beaten 4 star songs XD)

Just saying hello to the community and also I have a question, but couldn't find where to ask it. I wanted to know if I could create my own folders to store my songs inside. I found one called "Root Folder" but I don't know what it is, as it seems I can do nothing with it.
awp
Song Directory structure

osu!/Songs/YourSong/song.mp3, songfile(you)[Easy].osu

essentially
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Tamatsu
I seem to have worded my question wrong. In game, songs I have downloaded, is there a way to make them not just in one giant line without using Favorites A and Favorites B?

Or maybe I just don't understand your answer XD
awp
You can change the giant line into differently-sorted giant lines

alternatively, you can search for a specific song just by typing, and the list will magically narrow itself down right before your eyes
Topic Starter
Tamatsu
Alright, thanks. I was just wondering if I could categorize the songs. Like having all my zelda songs in a zelda folder, or all my anime songs in an anime folder. I guess that would have been a better way to ask, huh? XD

Thanks though =)
awp
That would be more to the point.

Also I think you can do this. It's not automated, but I'm pretty sure you can create an anime subfolder and then just dump all the anime songs in there. I've never done something like this myself so I'm not completely sure how it works, but I'm pretty confident that it does work.
nardii
And remember to press F5 at the song select screen afterwards!
Topic Starter
Tamatsu
I can't figure out how to create my own folder, but that's ok. As long as I can type to find my songs, I'll be ok =P