forum

Wonder Girls - Tell me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maximum
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, March 20, 2008 at 4:25:38 PM

Artist: Wonder Girls
Title: Tell me
BPM: 127
Filesize: 5031kb
Play Time: 03:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.48 stars, 388 notes)
Download: Wonder Girls - Tell me
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Its the attack of the addicting Korean song! YAY! :D
It's kinda hard.......and you MUST know the song. I suggest playing the song over and over.
And this MAY need improvement.
~To not fail, you must learn your mistakes~

EDIT Ok! Seems that I made some adjustments for a easier play through. Good luck.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: Tried to do some beat spacing...now I think it kinda works.

OOO ANOTHER EDIT: Now with more fixes and the MV!
EiJi
Timing looks good. Though personally 127.01 sounded better to me.

Main issue here is spacing. Especially The quarter beats such as @ 00.50.80 but also just basic stuff, such as the slider @ 00.36.39.

If you require assistance with beatspacing, please refer to this section of the FAQ, which also includes an image illustration of beatspacing.

Good luck. Starred.

Echo
I think 127.00 is fine, for three reasons: songs are usually produced to a full BPM, 0.1bpm doesn't make much of a difference, and 127 sounds better (to me).

Something more pressing: I noticed is that all sliders are slightly longer than they should be. When you change the BPM, you have to manually change the length of each slider to match the beat again. You should go through and shorten each slider so that they end on the right beat.
Echo
Just a few more fixes:
50:92 - blue 7 should be overlapping the 6, not the 8
1:04:03 - consider making this red 12 into a new combo
2:44:19 - it seems like you're trying to avoid overlapping the slider with the notes, but it's really confusing the way it is at the moment. Just stick it right next to the 8, maybe rearrange the combo slightly?

This is a really good map. Can't wait to see it ranked!
Topic Starter
Maximum
Finally updated.
Extor
You should recalculate the length of the sliders because when you changed the BPM some of your sliders have a nasty dot at their ends.

I still have some beatspacing issues here. Mainly the sliders, I think some of them should be a bit further (the ones at the start for example) to match the time between them.

Also, some of the parts where you have 2 consecutive hits are different in timing in some places. (58:48 for example)

That's all.

Cya!
Topic Starter
Maximum
~ISN'T IT IRONIC~

That I'm uploading posting a new version post the day before this was uploaded? Yep. No suprise there.
Today's my uplifting. And I'm gonna fix more. :)

So any mod out there, please. Resurrect this from a year ago. You know what happens when we vaccum pack ourselves in a coffin. It's not good.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.