forum

DataCirno - I'm not stupid!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mara
I'm just tired and bored. That's why I am writing something cool about myself to get some ego. Wait, wha..?

I am a 17 years old Business Information Technology student from a "lovely" land, which you are calling Finland. As you can guess, I use my time on computers alot. I have three computers in use, I have to fix one computer, and I am planning to buy a new gaming PC. I play also video games, but not hardcore-style. Let's say I am a regular player, just having fun and trying always new. I also have Xbox 360, DataCirno is my gamertag, but I don't accept friend requests if I really don't know who is behind the TV. But I guess you don't care about this. Let's go to the next round, eh?

I just downloaded this game about two weeks ago. It was really hard on start, but training makes the master. Uh, I'm not master, but let's say I'm average. Right now I don't know anything about making new ranked beatmaps at all, so don't think I am going to upload some music here. Also, I have a really bad rhythm ear.

What is the mean of this post? Firstly, this is a warning. I am really odd, but I guess you are odd too. I hope. Secondly, I am just trying to find some people to chat with. Xfire is a good option to add me, I am holding a same nickname there. Yeah, I know. I am lonely. But I don't mind much.

But I'll guess I have to start posting here. Let's see on the banlis- I mean topics!
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
Welcome to THE GAME.

You can contact me via the published contacts on my profile, including PM.

And Cirno is (not) the strongest ;3
Mukku
Cirno is awesome

Lets play sometime :D
Jinxy

Pasonia wrote:

Welcome to THE GAME.
*Attempts to mash Pasonia*

*Gets eaten by Yuyuko*
Topic Starter
Mara

Pasonia wrote:

And Cirno is (not) the strongest ;3
You made me cry because of (not).

And yeah, thanks guys. I could play with you, but right now I have issues with my network connection. Luckily I have secondary plans for it, but let's see when I can use my main connection.
Pasonia
LOL I am innocent >.< strong Cirno will not cry
Topic Starter
Mara

Pasonia wrote:

LOL I am innocent >.< strong Cirno will not cry
So you didn't fall into my trap. Damn.
Rokodo
You spelt "a lot" wrong.

Otherwise, welcome.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
UtsukimiJerry
Cirno IS the strongest.

btw hello there
Wojjan

flukewormloligay wrote:

Well maybe your just to obsesed with grammer and spelling.

Hey kid.

You want a house made of cookies?
A house made of pianos?

That's cool, I can get you that.

Just don't taaaaalk!
mekadon_old

Wojjan wrote:

flukewormloligay wrote:

Well maybe your just to obsesed with grammer and spelling.

Hey kid.

You want a house made of cookies?
A house made of pianos?

That's cool, I can get you that.

Just don't taaaaalk!
LOL'ed at Wojjan's post. You can't spell grammar without the word "Wojjan" in the dictionary...