forum

What is doing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
doofus02
Hey all. I'm new here, and all... This site was recommended on a deviantart page I can't remember so I thought I'd check it out.

I haven't put down osu! since about 6PM last night. Hurrrr.

Not the most talkative person, so my posts'll be a bit on the short side, but I'll try to get involved.
Azure_Kite
Welcome to osu! :D

We're (generally) a pretty cool community so have fun and stick around, I imagine it'll only get better with time.
awp

Azure_Kyte wrote:

We're (generally) a pretty cool community
Huh? What's this supposed to mean?

When are we not a cool community? Huh!?

I will kick your teeth in.
Topic Starter
doofus02
Haha, I like you already.
Wojjan
The average pore diameter in a biscuit is equal to four times the viscosity of the tea, multiplied by the height the liquid rises squared, divided by the surface tension of the tea, multiplied by the length of time the biscuit is dunked.
r = 4visc . l² / Atens * Δ?

So the holes in my cookie change if I dip 'em in deeper? Interesting theorem, will test this on credibility tonight.
Azure_Kite

awp wrote:

Azure_Kyte wrote:

We're (generally) a pretty cool community
Huh? What's this supposed to mean?
WvW man.

Also, GiftedGamer cause they're both the same person
Topic Starter
doofus02
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan
it worked! I'm not sure if the relation is correct, or the fact that some of the tea I used was Lady Grey instead of the experiment-friendly Yellow Label, but there is, for certain, some correlation between time, depth, and proe decay. I'm not sure how to manipulate surface tension, and my water boiler gave up after testing with viscous syrup. Nevertheless, this man could be proud!

Prof. Wojjan McKnowitall confirms, after 5 delicious cups.