forum

[Album] Supernova (m-flo pack 2008)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Due to the pure awesomeness of m-flo, a few of us have decided to map their full latest album, released on the 12th of February 2008. The album title is "Award SuperNova -Loves Best-", and is the last album in their loves (collaboration) series.

All of these songs are very mappable and I'm sure we will succeed in completing the full track listing. Post any comments or reservations! Live concert versions are allowed in place of the album originals, and where possible the tracks should be cut to <4 minutes (they are generally very long originally).

1. The Beginning
2. love comes and goes/loves Emi Hinouchi & Ryohei & Emyli & YOSHIKA & LISA (peppy)
3. miss you/loves melody. & Ryohei (peppy)
4. Lotta Love/loves MINMI
5. Chapter 5
6. Loop In My Heart/loves Emyli & YOSHIKA
7. Cosmic Night Run/loves Nomiya Maki & CRAZY KEN BAND (echo)
8. Summer Time Love/loves Emi Hinouchi & Ryohei
9. Chapter 9
10. HEY!/loves Akiko Wada
11. the Love Bug/loves BoA (eyup)
12. let go/loves YOSHIKA (James)
13. Ping
14. TRIPOD BABY/loves LISA (Lumino!)
15. Luvotomy/loves Namie Amuro (chan)
16. Love Song/loves BONNIE PINK (chan)
17. ∞
18. REEEWIND!/loves Crystal Kay
19. The Rest is History…
chan
I'm pretty well through mapping Love Song, I was hoping to do Love Me After 12AM but it's not on the Album :(
Might still do that song later if I ever get motivated.
James
I might do "The Love Bug" and/or "TRIPOD BABY" 8-)
Maybe I'll start it next week, or if Let Go is good to go already.
eyup
Hmm I might buy into this as well, even though J-music isn't really my thing. James do you mind if I do the Love Bug?
James
Sure :)
chan
Might do 18. REEEWIND!/loves Crystal Kay if I have time. Might spend a week listening to it first though.
James
moved to gameplay and rankings, why is this thread at general dev? :P

few more songs mappable~
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seraph_old
Can;t wait for summertime love and miss you =)
Lilac
Reviving this from the dead. Anyway, me and DxS want to take Tripod Baby since Lumino is inactive (According to DxS)

EDIT: Starrodkirby is going to help us too. So yeah, three people on board now. :P
DeathxShinigami
Hi hi Lumino hasn't been on in ages..My hard diff is gonna be in honor of the poor guy. Go go m-flo.