forum

Perfume - Chocolate Disco

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DoRaeMonSter_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 29 กุมภาพันธ์ 2551 at 4:20:33

Artist: Perfume
Title: Chocolate Disco
BPM: 128.03
Filesize: 3847kb
Play Time: 02:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.85 stars, 159 notes)
Download: Perfume - Chocolate Disco
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap.

Perfume - Chocolate Disco

Enjoy !!

* Fix
- BMP and Offset
- Resnap note

Thank Echo49's comment for my first beatmap...
Echo
Very well done for a first map! =D

Personally, I think a BPM of 128.03 and offset of 290 matches the end better. Try changing it to that, then choose both Resnap all notes and Recalculate slider lengths from the Timing menu. After that, play through and fix anything that didn't snap properly (some sliders seem to end early after changing it).

Also, for places like around 1:00, you can hold Shift while moving to disable grid snapping. That way you can get everything exactly where you need it. An example is the green 6 at 1:02.39, you can put it right in between the 5 and 7 by disabling grid snapping.

'd for now. Please fix soon!
Rolled
Probably one of the funnest (is that a word? o.O) normal beatmaps I've ever played :D Great song, and indeed very well done for your first. Just a couple small things that should be fixed.

1:34:01 - These notes should be spaced further since they are a full beat apart. They're closer together then most half beats in the song, though. Make sure the distance between the three and the four are closer than the 1, 2, and three though, since they are closer together on the timeline. The same thing goes for the combo following it. Bigger spacing between the one and the two.

Also, I request a harder difficulty for this song. I'm sure it will be great with how well you did on normal :D
Kharl
Love the song! :) I have a few suggestions of mine as well.

HP drain rate and overall difficulty are a bit too evil for the normal map. Lower both of them by two steps should be okay. Also, at 1:37:76, a slider ends at the same time when a spinner starts. Please shorten the slider by 1/2 beat as the notes aren't allowed to overlap with each other time-wise.

I hope you're still working on this. I'd love to see this song get ranked! :D

ชอบเพลงมากๆครับ :) ตัว map เองก็สนุกดี ถือว่าเป็นผลงานชิ้นแรกที่ทำออกมาได้ดีครับ เรื่องอื่นๆ mod ท่านอื่นๆก็คอมเมนต์กันไปแล้ว ผมขอเสริมอีกหน่อยละกัน

ถ้าคุณจะทำเวอร์ชั่นที่ยากกว่านี้ ผมแนะนำว่าสำหรับระดับ normal อันนี้ คุณน่าจะลด HP drain rate กับ Overall difficulty ลงสัก 2 ขั้นนะครับ เพราะตอนนี้มันออกจะโหดไปหน่อย (ถ้าเทียบกับ map ระดับ normal อันอื่นๆน่ะครับ) อีกเรื่องนึงก็คือ ตรงที่ 1:37:76 มี slider กับ spinner ที่เริ่มแล้วก็จบพร้อมกันอยู่ อันนี้คงต้องขอให้ปรับ slider ให้สั้นลงสักครึ่งจังหวะครับ เพราะเรามีข้อบังคับอยู่ว่า โน้ตต่างๆห้ามเกิดขึ้นพร้อมกันในเวลาเดียวกันครับ

อยากให้เพลงนี้ผ่านเข้าไปเป็น ranked song เร็วๆเหมือนกัน หวังว่าคงจะได้เห็นคุณมา update เร็วๆนี้นะครับ :D
Rolled
Wake up DoRaeMonSter! Let's get this puppy ranked.
peppy
Hmm, this one seems quite rankable to me. Its a pretty addictive song, and a fun map to play. If any other mods agree, maybe we could look at doing something with this. The author hasn't been online for a month or so, but humm!
Rolled
The graveyarding of this map makes me sad :(

Maybe I'll take over his project if nobody else objects.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.