forum

per map rating instead of per song [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
qlum
I rather have user rantings per difficulty and not per song.
the problem with the current system is that you cant judge about maps you didn't/couldn't complete so when for example easy suck and hard is epic and there is no way to see that in the ratings
Nakata Yuji
+1
Derekku
Topic Starter
qlum
forgot this topic also included my suggestion sry
0_o
I actually think this SHOULD have its own topic, the other thread was about changing the rating algorithm/number of stars, and while per-difficulty ratings were mentioned it certainly wasn't the point of the thread.
Derekku

0_o wrote:

I actually think this SHOULD have its own topic, the other thread was about changing the rating algorithm/number of stars, and while per-difficulty ratings were mentioned it certainly wasn't the point of the thread.
That's what I was considering, but since there's the topic for a whole new rating system, then ratings would be reset anyway and so I was thinking that that one should probably be added first. Also, I couldn't remember the details of that topic - whether or not per-diff ratings should've had their own topic. If a mod agrees with you, I guess this can be moved back to the main forum since I don't have moving power here. orz