forum

Christmas is afoot.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Po ho host your Christmas preparations, decorations, festivities, plans, experiences, and others.
Anything go ho hoes.

Me, I'm looking forward to Christmas, but only for the atmosphere, not really the gifts. We just moved, so I'm not expecting big things. I was going to ask subscription, but Ephemeral covered that for me.
iluEph! <3 <3 <3 <3333 ~~~~
I just put up a Christmas tree, decorated it, and got the little plush one from the basement up to my room. Posying pics once my DSi / camera are ready. Whichever recharges first.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
I'll probably forget about Christmas like I did last year.
awp
I need to get a flower pot, and go into the forest to get some dirt and a pine tree branch, so I can have a pissy little Charlie Brown Christmas tree

also my avatar
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

I need to get a flower pot, and go into the forest to get some dirt and a pine tree branch, so I can have a pissy little Charlie Brown Christmas tree
I thought you were Canadian.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
you people are tearing down the spirit :(
Loginer
I'll probably do something with my avatar.
0_o
<-- Thanks for reminding me :D

Oh yeah, I was thinking of doing a Christmas map but I can't decide what to do..
Bestelle

Loginer wrote:

I'll probably do something with my avatar.
Way ahead of ya. Me and my sucky photoshop skillz.
RemmyX25
I doubt it, but if someone could design me a christmas avatar, I'd change it.

Ko's computer is fried :(
Topic Starter
Wojjan
I'd draw you as a christmas present, only if I had any skill at all :(
lukewarmholiday
Guess who's back
Pokebis
Christmas time is always depressive for me. I dunno what it is, maybe the dark, cold weather I get here. Also the music is always slow and sounds gloomy rather than cheerful.
anonymous_old
So my family tried putting the Jesusmas tree up.

They failed horribly.

They came to me for help. Turns out, there are screws at the base you slide in to connect the base to the bottom part.

They didn't take out the screws when placing the bottom.

/me sighs.
Powerdrone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
New avatar maybe tonight if I can decide on one and don't get too swamped with homework. Also decorating en casa.
Sleep Powder
I shuld change mai avatar
LuigiHann
I have a Christmas avatar as well! It's cropped from an image I made back in 2004:

I actually own an official Charlie Brown Christmas tree. The fact that it exists as mass-produced merchandise is amusing to me.

Also, I found this image when digging through old Christmas pictures. I made it a couple of years ago:

anonymous_old
I thought it would be bigger...
Powerdrone
show more