forum

Osu! Christmas party

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jericho2442
Ok simple as, i thought it would be fun to have a christmas party game on osu, as many ppl can join in with this since more games will be put up if needed XD, i think it would be a great amount of fun and might make some funny stuff to remember ;) .

The time and date are yet to be set but i was thinking prolly the last saturday before christmas, since that would be a date most ppl would be fine with.

The time needs a lil more thought though, so if anybody thinks they kno the perfect time what this could be done at plz let me kno :) .

the party will consist of 3 parts

[Christmas Party]
In this time we will play songs on osu what have anything to do with christmas.

Song list needs to be fully made so everybody please post up what songs you think would be best for this.

[Gift time]
Within a spacific amount of time the host shall be passed on every song, the person who has the host chooses a song to "gift" to another player what they think the other player will like, thus this could be very fun (but a lil cheesy XD).

[After Party]
This is the time to sit back and play some of the maps what ppl class as the greatest maps on here and just scream OSU! at you XD.

Song list also needs to be made for this, so anybody here who thinks they kno some of the most remembered, best, and just downright fun maps please post up your ideas XD

________________________________-

Theres never many events on here (i dont blame anyone since the bats are soo busy with approving maps and making this game better ;) ) so this could be great fun for everybody who joins.

Come on ppl join the festive feeling and get the christmas party started :D.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
jericho2442

strager wrote:

Can you please use a little more capitalization and a little more "."? Thanks.
Srry im used to typing fast so grammer gets messed up with me >_>,
anyway i hope thats better :)
RandomJibberish
Type more slowly then.
Topic Starter
jericho2442
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami

jericho2442 wrote:

anyway working on some song lists ;)
I guarantee you that my christmas party will be much better than yours, Fufufufu.

But we'll see who succeeds. c:

Edit: I actually already made a pack right now. Keeping it as a surprize until next week..PM me if you are curious.
Lilac
If there is more than one osu! Christmas party, I'm going to neither.
0_o

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Edit: I actually already made a pack right now. Keeping it as a surprize until next week..PM me if you are curious.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1 ... 0&g=0&la=0 ?
Esupanitix
I might join, but my mom might use my computer and have a party on YoVille, via FaceBook. Damn that flash game and website.
Wojjan

0_o wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1&q=christmas&r=0&g=0&la=0 ?
Result: This Is Halloween
h u h ,
DeathxShinigami
GladiOol
Oh Jolly, christmas on a video game. No thanks.
Larto

Wojjan wrote:

0_o wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1&q=christmas&r=0&g=0&la=0 ?
Result: This Is Halloween
h u h ,
Tags: nightmare before christmas
Lesjuh

Gladi wrote:

Oh Jolly, christmas on a video game. No thanks.
Indeed, I'd rather celebrate christmas with friends and family you know ~_~
Topic Starter
jericho2442
lool obv ppl spend christmas with there famly's >_>

thats why i said its for fun "before" christmas, i didnt really expect much ppl to join anyway, this aint the kind of community what does tournements or events, its more of random online rooms or as mostly seen here, ppl playing solo to get there rank higher, even though, i posted up in the off chance ppl would enjoy it ;)
Mukku
Topic Starter
jericho2442
Well i kinda expected it but due to not many ppl wanting to do this event, this event is now off :P
Stil itl was fun to see if it was possable to get ppl here to have fun in an event.
this topic can be closed if a mod wants to.