forum

Mac Version? Ever? [Answered]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Detective Tuesday
It wouldn't really break my heart if there wasn't a Mac version, but it'd be cool if somewhere along the line there would be one, since it's the only kind of computer I have access to at almost all times. I love making SM files, and ever since the first Ouendan, I played through saying stuff like "They should have done x instead of y", and "they should have added some beats here", and of course, "I'd love to play song x". I gotta get my visions into this game eventually.

Oh yeah, and there should be a DS version, but I heard someone was working on that already?
peppy
Do you have an intel mac? If so.. you should be able to get it going - I have two friends that play without a hitch.

In short, no I will not be supporting native G4 processors - these are a thing of the past and would not be able to handle the game anyway :).
[deleted user]

peppy wrote:

Do you have an intel mac? If so.. you should be able to get it going - I have two friends that play without a hitch.
Do they play it useing a windows emulation program, like boot camp or parallels? I've been avoiding installing Windows on my intel mac for some time because I don't want to set aside a piece of my harddrive for the files, but I actually might just to play this...
peppy
Yup - I'm pretty sure they play using bootcamp. Said it runs really well too :). I guess the only problem is the pain of rebooting..