forum

Add comment's author's name in front of his/her comment [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
I think most people will agree that anonymous comments are better. Plus, it'd make it harder to read comments (when there's a dozen of them on the screen at one time) when you throw the author's name on there too.
K2J
Mouse-over? And enable anonymous when submitting?
Gabi
i would like it if you could save the comments as a txt somewhere so you can read the comments incase someone actually said something about the map rather then "SHAGGON YOU ARE DA BAST!"
Topic Starter
Vanmonky

Derekku Chan wrote:

I think most people will agree that anonymous comments are better. Plus, it'd make it harder to read comments (when there's a dozen of them on the screen at one time) when you throw the author's name on there too.
No. You will easily read the comment if the author's name put in front of the comment. You've to try it.
Human can read fast.

Gabi wrote:

i would like it if you could save the comments as a txt somewhere so you can read the comments incase someone actually said something about the map rather then "SHAGGON YOU ARE DA BAST!"
That's good idea too!
Shulin
I think most people would prefer the anonymity, but you could add you name if you wanted I guess e.g:

"This map is great ~ Shulin"

That way you wouldn't even need this option ;)

Gabi wrote:

I do support this, especially if someone happens to say something useful about the map.
anonymous_old

VanMoNky wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

No. You will easily read the comment if the author's name put in front of the comment. You've to try it.
Human can read fast.
But I can't.
Larto

K2J wrote:

Mouse-over?
This all the way.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky

strager wrote:

But I can't.
Are you sure your are a human?

Shulin wrote:

I think most people would prefer the anonymity, but you could add you name if you wanted I guess e.g:

Yes. I do that each time I comment. But it'll be nicer if the feature is exist.
anonymous_old

VanMoNky wrote:

strager wrote:

But I can't.
Are you sure your are a human?
No...? Loaded question.

VanMoNky wrote:

Shulin wrote:

I agree this is a nice solution to the problem.
Topic Starter
Vanmonky
So.. "let's we just deny this request" is the result huh..?
But why "anonymous" is better?
anonymous_old

VanMoNky wrote:

But why "anonymous" is better?
More of a NicoNicoDouga feel.
awp

VanMoNky wrote:

Shulin wrote:

I agree this is a nice solution to the problem.[/quote]

only problem this has is posing. Nothing's stopping me from putting ~strager or the like at the end of my comments.
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

Nothing's stopping me from putting ~strager or the like at the end of my comments.
Every time you impersonate strager, strager kills a kitten.
peppy
No - I made the comment system anonymous on purpose. It will not be changed in the near future.