forum

Lag! [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nintendoto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
can you EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF LAG YOU ARE GETTING? IS IT GRAPHICAL LAG, AND IF SO WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN? DOES YOUR CPU USAGE HIT 100%? WHAT KIND OF CPU AND GRAPHICS CARD ARE YOU USING, AND HAS IT CHANGED FROM LAST TIME FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK IM SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMING
Topic Starter
nintendoto

peppy wrote:

can you EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF LAG YOU ARE GETTING? IS IT GRAPHICAL LAG, AND IF SO WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN? DOES YOUR CPU USAGE HIT 100%? WHAT KIND OF CPU AND GRAPHICS CARD ARE YOU USING, AND HAS IT CHANGED FROM LAST TIME FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK IM SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMING
it changed just buy the beats. the beats are off of the right timing. i download beatmaps from eba that other people make and it goes the same way on the eba but i just took a break of osu and played somethin' else for a while and once i got back on osu, the beats like move to a second behind of the regular time.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
nintendoto