forum

Kawada Mami - Akai Namida

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fuuko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010 at 18:29:08

Artist: Kawada Mami
Title: Akai Namida
Source: Shakugan no Shana
Tags: Insert Song Movie Dangaard DJPop
BPM: 86
Filesize: 9038kb
Play Time: 03:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dan (2,78 stars, 259 notes)
  2. DJPop's Hard (4,88 stars, 652 notes)
  3. Easy (1,57 stars, 61 notes)
  4. Normal (3,27 stars, 274 notes)
Download: Kawada Mami - Akai Namida
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
2nd beatmap.

Insert song from Shakugan no Shana movie, by Kawada Mami.
I hope you enjoy it. :3

Special thanks to:

AgnesChan: For being an awesome friend that always helps me when I feel depressed. I really love you Meli, thank you. <3
Azure_Kyte: For the hitcircles.
Dangaard: for the Dan diff;
DJPop: for the awesome DJPop's hard;
Kytoxid/jericho2442: Who told me how to SB;
Azure_Kite
Base BPM: 86
Offset: 11,443
Dangaard
Larto
revive
jmaeshawn
Very fun map Fuuko! Nice job on it!

I played both difficulties, and didn't see anything to point out on Dan.

I liked the storyboard on Normal, wish it was on both diffs, though...

And couple of suggestions for Normal:
00:54:349 - Add a beat, sounds better imo.
00:58:536 - Start Kiai here (instead of 00:58:884)
01:04:815 - Add a beat?

It's a good map, so here's a star! :)

Call me back when you finish normal, and I'll give it a more thorough mod :)
Topic Starter
Fuuko

jmaeshawn wrote:

Very fun map Fuuko! Nice job on it!
Thank you very much. *-*'

I played both difficulties, and didn't see anything to point out on Dan.

I liked the storyboard on Normal, wish it was on both diffs, though...

Don't worry, it will have it's own SB. Yay~

And couple of suggestions for Normal:
00:54:349 - Add a beat, sounds better imo. Yeah, indeed. Added.
00:58:536 - Start Kiai here (instead of 00:58:884) Somehow it looks weird to me...@_@ I will keep the way it is.
01:04:815 - Add a beat? Added~

It's a good map, so here's a star! :)

Call me back when you finish normal, and I'll give it a more thorough mod :)
Thank you very much for the star. *-*'
Lilac
I was supposed to collab this, wasn't I?

Call me back so I can start.
Topic Starter
Fuuko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DJPop
yeahyeahyeahhh
Normal:
Silent slider roll maybe?

01:39:001 (1) - for instance would be nice with one as well as 01:41:791 (3) -
actually, i think you should use it for all the sliders :X but just my opinion. If not, at least the longer ones.

Dan:
Same thing, use more of Silent slider roll? Like specially at parts during the beginning. The rough roll takes away from the "soft" of the into and such.

Hard and Easy are fine =] Only thing I really didn't like is how much the hitcircles/color blending in with almost each BG (except for 1). I didn't like that :( But oh well. Nice jerb!
RandomJibberish
(These are all suggestions, you don't need to fix them if you don't want~)

Easy:
No problems found.

Dan:
No real problems found, though a lot of the sliders don't look very smooth for some reason. 01:10:746 (2), for example.

Normal:
00:20:163 (1,2,3,4) - Weird pattern, I'd move 2, 3 and 4 up two grids and one grid to the right. Make sure to fix the symmetry and spacing of the rest of the combo if you do that though.
01:06:036 (3) - I'd move this back to the white tick then extend it to a whole beat long. Remember to fix the spacing after though.
01:11:791 (5,6,1,2) - You could make this symmetrical like this.
02:33:768 (1,2,3) - Really hard to read as the sliders aren't quite the same and don't stack. I'd move them so they were seperate.

DJPop's Hard:

No Problems. Those triplets are ridiculous though.

Great Map, Star~
Topic Starter
Fuuko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dangaard

RandomJibberish wrote:

Dan:
No real problems found, though a lot of the sliders don't look very smooth for some reason. 01:10:746 (2), for example
Yeah, I know how to make smooth and pefectly round sliders, this was on purpose here.
I fixed my diff a bit (using the silent sounds for soft-sliderslide, soft-slidertick and for the spinners now).

Download: Kawada Mami - Akai Namida (FuukoLover) [Dan].osu
Diasios
Offset: 11445

[Easy]

It's ok

[Dan]

02:05:861 (5) - Move this slider to the left and make it more visible

[Normal]

It's ok

[DJPop]

02:21:733 (11) - New combo
03:28:710 (9) - ^
03:39:349 (6) - ^
jericho2442
set a preview point on every map.

[easy]
00:39:001 (1) - sounds better to make this follow the rythm and end it on the following white tick insted of the blue one
00:47:373 (3) - new combo

overall not keen on the spacing you chose but still not bad, although i do think its devoid of hitsounds a bit too much ;)

[Dan]
all i gotta say over this is a 21sec break feels a little too long for the song, except from that its great :)

[Normal]
01:27:838 (5) - new combo
01:43:361 (1) - start this at 01:43:536

nicely mapped :)

[DJpop's Hard]

what else can i say except its perfection <3

_____________________-
overall nicely done maps :) enjoy a star
Lokamp
Easy
00:20:163 (1) - no whistle here

Dan
[General] In my opinion, all the spinners will sound better if you'll silence their end... anyway, the mode was REALLY nice!

Normal
00:41:268 (6) - new combo here

DJPop's Hard
Sounds fine!

Starting soft section in Easy and Normal modes have some inconsistence about hitsound's volume... maybe try it softer!
Anyway, I can't wait to see this brilliant map when Storyboarding work is done... have a star!

EDIT: Almost forget. Preview point is changing from mode to mode! Set an unique preview point for ALL modes, please.
Larto
IRC MOD MSKDNMD
MaxwellDemon
[Normal]

Objects are not snapped in this difficulty (though I think it's like a 1ms difference)

01:07:605 (3) - I think this feels better being extended 1/4 :x
01:09:001 (5) - ^
01:09:698 (1) - Since I am going to make suggestions, I might as well say that this might sound better being repeated once XD
01:37:605 (4) - Mmm, I don't really like the repeating slider here. It works, but you could have done something more interesting... (repeat once and beat, etc.)
01:39:001 (1) - Just seems kinda weird to have such a longer slider all the suddenly, but again, it works, just not the best though.
02:20:163 (2) - Again, try extending it by 1/4, it sounds stronger that way
02:21:559 (4) - ^
02:25:745 (3) - ^
02:27:140 (6) - ^

For those sliders, the actual placement is correct as she does say something on those points, but she also tends to drag it out with her breath. This coupled with a strong drum beat at the background makes it more ideal, in my opinion, for those sliders to last a whole 1/2 beat instead of just 1/4. XD

[DJPop's Hard]

lol@speed in chorus.

Unfortunately, I have to pop the bubble. All the stuff I said for normal is... well... they are just suggestions, so if you don't actually want to change ANY of it, I'll take my pop back and rank it. XD

EDIT: Alright, checked and checked... re-bubbled.
Larto
orz
maay
The "hard" diff is closer to insane than hard imo. :roll: