posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
WEEGEE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL
Jarby
I respect your opinion but disagree.
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan
He's back and ready to kick butt. Once he gets his foot lifted.
RemmyX25
I swear to god, if this turns into another flame/hate war, I will be bringing this up to higher administration. (As well as the usual lock and waste, but that doesnt seem to get through to your heads)

Consider this your last warning.
awp
eh, Weegee videos are pretty hit and miss, but the GIF Poop "The REAL Faces of Evil" is still one of my favourite.
Topic Starter
Mashley

awp wrote:

eh, Weegee videos are pretty hit and miss, but the GIF Poop "The REAL Faces of Evil" is still one of my favourite.
I disagree
Esupanitix
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
qlum

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

I swear to god, if this turns into another flame/hate war, I will be bringing this up to higher administration. (As well as the usual lock and waste, but that doesnt seem to get through to your heads)

Last warning as in ban for all of us if this happens again? :?
only if it becomes a war if you ignore this tread it will never become a war since there is only one side
Pokebis

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Last warning as in ban for all of us if this happens again? :?
No, remmy will complain to the higher-ups whom will either not care or put people onto the moderation queue. Including you. Maybe only you, they wouldn't approve any posts that could trigger backlash. Which would be all of them.
joshisfriend
is LUIGI sooo stop makeing him vids but weegee is good as mario sooooo continue the vids guys
nardii

joshisfriend wrote:

is LUIGI sooo stop makeing him vids but weegee is good as mario sooooo continue the vids guys
ya toaly dud!
Ivalset

Pokebis wrote:

No, remmy will complain to the higher-ups whom will either not care or put people onto the moderation queue. Including you. Maybe only you, they wouldn't approve any posts that could trigger backlash. Which would be all of them.
I'm totally freaking out like right now, man