forum

Certain difficulty unable to play #116

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Senbon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Attach the problem file(s), I suppose.
Kytoxid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
I usually get this error on an excess of slider elements.

...is it just me or are all of these edit-crashings always involving sliders? ._.
Topic Starter
Senbon

Kytoxid wrote:

Check for zero-length sliders and the such too, especially if you just changed slider velocity/BPM.
Yeah, I did change the velocity and noticed some hit circle slidery things. ^.^ Thanks. It works now.

Zekira wrote:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
I usually get this error on an excess of slider elements.

...is it just me or are all of these edit-crashings always involving sliders? ._.
Yeah pretty irritating. xD
peppy
You realise they only occur because noone actually provides a replicable test case so I can fix it, right? You realise if it crashed for me or one of the testers, it would already be fixed.
awp

peppy wrote:

You realise they only occur because noone actually provides a replicable test case so I can fix it, right? You realise if it crashed for me or one of the testers, it would already be fixed.
It's happened to me before. Multiple times. In fact, I almost always append the crash dialog with "forgot to reset sliders oops ignore this" or somthing similar.
peppy
It'd be good to report it with a test case here then?
awp