1. Normal (1,77 stars, 72 notes)
Download: Rungran - D.M.C.
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap, i think good beatmap :P

Update: Fixed spacing.
Thanks to EiJi for fixing timing.
EiJi
Timing was wrong, fixed that up. Also resnapped notes. All that should be left is A) fix the slider lengths, I dunno how long you wanted them to be, etc. B) spacing.

For Spacing, please read this page including the image.

Oh and also there was no sound. If you meant to add custom soundsets, please be sure to include them in the package, otherwise pick between Normal or Soft.

Download: Rungran - D.M.C. (Piku184) [Normal].osu
EiJi
One more thing I didn't notice before. Add some variety to the map, man. It's the exact same patterns over and over again.

-
-
-
-
-
-
- -

You see this exact same pattern either 3 or 4 times. Lazy way would be to flip some stuff, but I'd suggest manually reposition all notes to get the most out of it.

I'd bubble this map when it's okay to do so, but I'm pretty sure any other mod is going to require a harder version before they do. Think about that as well.
Rolled

EiJi wrote:

but I'm pretty sure any other mod is going to require a harder version before they do.
That'd be me.

This entire beatmap is rather boring. It looks to be about 15 minutes of effort then copy & pasted and a spinner thrown at the end. I look forward to a harder version with more originality and creativity.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.