forum

What MMOs do you play, if any?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Howdy. I'm new and I thought I'd start off by asking what MMOs people play, if any. Aside from osu!, obviously...
Hopefully I find people that have games in common with me!
I play Maplestory but have wanted to get into other games. I'm going to try Tibia and Endless online but I spent most of tonight trying to fix something so sadly I haven't gotten to it yet. DarkEden sounds fun though, I like the vampire thing. Thanks for reading this!
Jinxy
osu! is not a MMO.

That said, I played Maplestory until the community shitted up and I found osu. Haven't found any interesting MMOs after that.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
It sorta is but then again, I guess not really. It's a Massive Online game but not all that much Multiplayer in it. That sucks about Maple though, I'm trying to find more people to play with. I have a few friends on the game and two people I know in real life but I hate solo-grinding so I'd like to know as many people as I could.
[KyoAni]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

JInxyjem wrote:

osu! is not a MMO.

That said, I played Maplestory until the community shitted up and I found osu. Haven't found any interesting MMOs after that.
Pasonia

JInxyjem wrote:

osu! is not a MMO.

Are you kidding me the community was shit to begin with.

For me, it was first Ragnarok Online, then I moved on to word-based browser games like Armageddon, Neopets, and then KAL Online, then I lost track. +_+
Jinxy
Actually I grew bored of grinding, then I came to osu. Months later, I go back to look at the new stuff and couldn't bear to see morons paying 4 dollars just to call someone a "dog" over chat >_>
Rolled

Pasonia wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

osu! is not a MMO.

For me, it was first Ragnarok Online, then I moved on to word-based browser games like Armageddon, Neopets, and then KAL Online, then I lost track. +_+

SHOW NEOPETS ACCOUNT PLS
Dexrain
Still playing Ragnarok Online after nearly 6 years @_@

I hop on Maple Story and S4 League from time to time though, tried WoWcrap for a bit, and it just seems broken and slow compared to RO (at least the early game is TERRIBLE)
Two_old
did you really say that world of warcraft was worse than ragnarok online?

... and that it's slower?

it must be interesting to live in your world
nsane
Guild Wars is about it, I've played a few of the free ones and I was playing Cabal Online for a while.
Bestelle
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
bmin11
RO, Mabinogi, DFO (DnF), Talesweaver would be all. Haven't played for awhile
GladiOol

Rolled wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

SHOW NEOPETS ACCOUNT PLS
I also played neopets for like too long when I was younger. xD
My brother used to get alot of #1 on those flash games, and in the end he got banned. Shortly after that me and my sister. (Brother for cheating? lol, and me and my sister for multi-accounting, derp ofcourse we multi account, we have same IP XD)
Nakata Yuji
Trickster Online is one of the best free MMO's I've played.
Leon Magnus
Phantasy Star Online can be considered but in the offline mode, after Tibia :S why my computer in the 2005-2006 is very old, after Ragnarok Online, after of 4 year sometimes i play, World of Warcraft my second favorite, a while FLYFF,Secret of Solstice,Fiesta, L2, Megaten Image,Runes of Magic,Granado Espada, and other i dont remember.
Sorry for my bad english
Ekaru
Maple Story!

It's a nice stress-relief; just grind an hour or two a day, and watch as your stress goes away! If you play like 5+ hours everyday something is wrong with you though. Works for me at least.

...and my friends are into DFO now, so I'm giving it another shot.
Doomsday
I don't really play MMO's much. The closest thing to an MMO that I play/Have played for a decent amount of time is S4 league, but I wouldn't class that as an MMO
Nakata Yuji

Leon Magnus wrote:

Phantasy Star Online can be considered but in the offline mode, after Tibia :S why my computer in the 2005-2006 is very old, after Ragnarok Online, after of 4 year sometimes i play, World of Warcraft my second favorite, a while FLYFF,Secret of Solstice,Fiesta, L2, Megaten Image,Runes of Magic,Granado Espada, and other i dont remember.
Sorry for my bad english
Is MegaTen even good at all? I played it for like an hour, I didn't really give it a chance because it ran so slow and was so hard.
Ivalset
Megaten was fun when I first played it, until I finished all the story missions then realized I didn't have much of anything else to do. This was a while ago though, so there's probably a lot more content now. I also had a really awesome succubus and a decarabia mount starfish helicopter
show more