forum

deleted picture kept reappearing [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UtsukimiJerry
hello. i dont know if this is the right section but im having trouble with my map. you see i made a mistake of adding another SB on another difficulty. i tried using the diff thingy and stuff but the picture that i use appears on another difficulty no matter how many times i delete and save the map. if its sort of a bug or a minor problem please let me know as this is quite annoying to me.

heres 2 picture. the top one should not have flandre SB but no matter how many times i delete it and save the map. Flandre SB kept reappearing itself. while the bottom also face the same problem but at least its on the right difficulty.

anonymous_old
When you delete it, save it, and then hit Ctrl-L, does the storyboard element reappear?
Lybydose
1. Open ZUN - U.N Owen Was Her (Crimson_SoulZ).osb
2. Copy everything between "//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)" and "//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)"
3. Go into the difficulty you want Flandre SB.jpg to be used in and paste everything you copied under "//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)"
4. Delete ZUN - U.N Owen Was Her (Crimson_SoulZ).osb
5. You probably want this stuff in the foreground layer, so move it there.
Topic Starter
UtsukimiJerry
tried both of your solutions. kinda failed to me. i tried deleting the .osb and it works. anyways thanks for your help. you guys are fast.