forum

Super Smash Bros. - Falcon Punch!! Kirby Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kosmosuzuki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, March 03, 2008 at 10:51:11 AM

Artist: Super Smash Bros.
Title: Falcon Punch!! Kirby Remix
BPM: 375
Filesize: 1039kb
Play Time: 01:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.08 stars, 50 notes)
Download: Super Smash Bros. - Falcon Punch!! Kirby Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
soon will upload the other difficulties
awp
I'm going to go easy on you because you have a cool handle.

For one, please remove the JP characters from the song title. Fortunately I was able to open the .osu, grab ルコン☆パーン(イ゛ェアアアアアMIX).mp3 out of it, rename the mp3, and it became playable. But you may want to romanize it, to save everyone that extra step.

Also, if you read イ゛ェアアアアアMIX, it's "Iyaaaaaaaaa" mix. I think. I don't know what that " is doing there, so I could be wrong. But it isn't important. Also, your timing feels slightly off. I'll just grab the timing from mine as it's very close to spot on.

BPM: 187.80
Offset: OOPS

Also, it has already been done before, but don't let that discourage you. If you make a good enough map to the song, there's no legitimate reason not to rank it. I think.

EDIT: Sorry, ignore my offset. The actual specific mp3 files that you and I have are different, as I ripped the audio from the video with my soundcard so it'd be a different file all together. The BPM will be the same, but the offset'll be slightly different.