forum

Super Mario Bros. Super Show Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 at 12:16:22 AM

Artist:
Title: Super Mario Bros. Super Show Theme
BPM: 99.12
Filesize: 3214kb
Play Time: 00:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.54 stars, 70 notes)
  2. Normal (4.36 stars, 119 notes)
  3. Hard (4.98 stars, 172 notes)
  4. Insane (5 stars, 196 notes)
Download: - Super Mario Bros. Super Show Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
You'll be hooked on the brothas.
peppy
Can't believe someone did this track!! Brings back good childhood memories. Timing seems OK and on a brief look the beats seem well placed. I had a few initial problems with timing, but am not sure if this is related to beat spacing or not. Looking in the editor made it seem pretty good?

Because I only half-assed looked at it (sorry) I'm going to give this a star.
EiJi
Everything looks good. Was going to bubble it until I checked out the timing. BPM seems, but an offset of 6,733 sounds a tad better. I'll let you decide on that.

Oh, and boost the song volume plix.

Starred x2.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Thanks guys.

I've tried your offset Eiji, but to me mine sounded better so I stuck with it. :o

I also boosted the sound volume.
EiJi
Alrighty, no problem. You have my bubbly as soon as another mod agrees with the current timing.
Slezak
I tried an offset of 5615, kept the BPM, and resnapped the notes, and it sounded great! Try it out for yourself and tell me what you think of my guess.
mtmcl
Offset is definitely wrong. Slezak's 5615 is MUCH closer. Maybe 5610. Play around with it a little.

EDIT: Watched in slow motion. I'd say 5550 is a good offset. Resnap and make sure everything's aligned correctly.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Well spotted slezak and babar. Thank you. It sounds about right. :D

Changed the offset yet again.

Edit: And again!
Slezak
Strange... 5550 still seems too early. Maybe it's because I have my audio offset set to 0...
But 5600 seems to sound good to me... The trouble is, audio offset (settable in options) can screw timing up slightly...
mtmcl
I'm hooked on the brothers.
EiJi
As agreed,
awp
I've been hooked on the brothas.
Nintendonick4
Now we're ALL hooked on the brothers.
Chimney_old
When i started osu! this was the first song i played. It is nicely done on every difficulty. Sadly a virus hit my PC and crashed it. i have to get my songs back XD
PeriMatt
Man I have the dvd of it (vol 1). Now I have the beatmaps of it! I am so Happy! :) :D Yes!!
GermanPlayer331
Geil :)
MrKarotiko
Catch the magic! This song is awesome! I fail this all the time 'cause I start to dance everytime I listen this song XD
Anyway....keep it up! ;)