forum

Markov Text Synthesizer

posted
Total Posts

Wojja's writing style is exquisite, but not yet shown on these forums. I wish to know of this fine lingual specimen.

Strongly Agree
28.57%
Agree
21.43%
Disagree
7.14%
Strongly Disagree
42.86%
Total votes: 14
Topic Starter
Wojjan
“Mmm… Guess what?” I mumbled, finally breaking the kiss I could have me for breakfast instead.” He said, returning the grin.
“Ooh, nice offer, but I think I’ll have to take a damn family trip starting Sunday. Spring break couldn’t seem farther away. “Mmm… Guess what?” I mumbled, finally breaking the kiss I could have sworn was going for a horrible day, but every one of those hours was like a taste of heaven. The way he’d slide his hand slowly up and down my thigh, sneak kisses onto my neck when the teacher wasn’t looking...
‘Okay Larto, mind out of the kitchen, and stepped out the door. Low and behold (but no surprise), The_Priest_In_Yellow was sitting in his new Volvo, waiting for me in the first place anyway?” I asked, changing the subject as The_Priest_In_Yellow pulled out of the car glaring at The_King_In_Yellow as he grinned like a proud five year old at us.
“PDA can get you suspended around here you know.” The_King_In_Yellow informed us, still grinning as we started walking to class.
Spring break starts Saturday, remember?” He raised his brow with the last part of his answer, giving me the how-could-you-forget-about-a-vacation look.
“You’re kidding.” My eyes went wide. “When did you plan on telling me?!”
“Larto, I found out last night. Don’t kill the messenger here.”
“Can’t you tell them to do that?”
“I told them that since Ephemeral has been so busy trying to bond with you,” Well that was a lie, “I hardly got any time with you recently. Oh, and I had an interesting way of talking to each other. peppy and The_King_In_Yellow thought we were going to the Grand Canyon or something for two weeks, I’m pretty sure I’d die.
“I can stay home while the rest of the driveway and onto the road that led to school.
“They said yes.” He said, returning the grin.
“Ooh, nice offer, but I think I’ll have to take a damn family trip starting Sunday. Spring break couldn’t seem farther away. “Mmm… Guess what?” I mumbled, finally breaking the kiss I could have me for breakfast instead.” He said, returning the grin.
“Ooh, nice offer, but I think I’ll have to take a damn family trip starting Sunday. Spring break couldn’t seem farther away. “Mmm… Guess what?” I mumbled, finally breaking the kiss I could have sworn was going for a good ten minutes.
“What?” The_Priest_In_Yellow asked, letting a grin slip across his face. “I can try Larto, no promises.” The_Priest_In_Yellow said, his face against my lips.
“Ephemeral is going to be gone for two weeks to visit my grandma.” I told him as I realized The_Priest_In_Yellow had spoken to his parents about spending spring break here while they went wherever they were going. Chicago probably. The Cullens absolutely adore Chicago. The_Priest_In_Yellow and I left out the door. Low and behold (but no surprise), The_Priest_In_Yellow was sitting in his new Volvo, waiting for me in the driveway. I grinned and hopped into the passenger seat, throwing my backpack at my lower lip, allowing his tongue to roam into my mouth. Our tongues fought for territory for what felt like hours when we heard a knock on the car window. The_King_In_Yellow. The_Priest_In_Yellow growled and pulled away. We both got out of the kitchen, and stepped out the tiny detail about Ephemeral being kind of gone the whole time.”
“I’m proud of you. You’ll make a great criminal someday.” I joked as we started walking to class.
Spring break starts Saturday, remember?” He raised his brow with the last part of his answer, giving me the how-could-you-forget-about-a-vacation look.
“You’re kidding.” My eyes went wide. “When did you plan on telling me?!”
“Larto, I found out last night. Don’t kill the messenger here.”
“Can’t you tell them to do that?”
“I told them that since Ephemeral has been so busy trying to bond with you,” Well that was a lie, “I hardly got any time with you recently. Oh, and I left out the tiny detail about Ephemeral being kind of my big brother that could either crush my head in his palm if he wanted to, or just annoy the hell out of the family goes to Chicago.” So it was my senior year at high school and spring break here while they went wherever they were going. Chicago probably. The Cullens absolutely adore Chicago. The_Priest_In_Yellow and I left out the door. Low and behold (but no surprise), The_Priest_In_Yellow was sitting in his new Volvo, waiting for me in the first place anyway?” I asked, changing the subject as The_Priest_In_Yellow pulled out of my big brother that could either crush my head in his new Volvo, waiting for me in the driveway. I grinned and hopped into the passenger seat, throwing my backpack at my feet.
“Good morning sunshine.” He said with a huge grin.
“Same to you sweet cheeks.” I said with a smirk, taking a bite out of the kitchen, and stepped out the door. Low and behold (but no surprise), The_Priest_In_Yellow was sitting in his palm if he wanted to, or just annoy the hell out in New York City. So naturally Ephemeral couldn’t just go for five days and then come back. He had to go for two weeks to visit my grandma.” I told him as I pulled my face away from his, wiggling my eyebrows jokingly. My grandmother, or Ephemeral’s mother, needed help finding a nursing home, and she lived way they hell out of the family goes to Chicago.” So it was my senior year at high school and spring break here while they went wherever they were going. Chicago probably. The Cullens absolutely adore Chicago. The_Priest_In_Yellow and I applied to some colleges in that area, but we still hadn’t heard back from any of them. Chicago or not, would disagree.” The_Priest_In_Yellow and I applied to some colleges in that area, but we still hadn’t heard back from any of them. If greenpoint0 and Todesengal, his parents,

markov synthesiser is funny
Topic Starter
Wojjan
The thugs’ attire and keeping his head down. It was a narrow street, the counter with the experienced. He was first built. But the counter and he thought, as coolly as possible. Business as they spoke of laughter came about. He would always cool in Hell, and promptly began filling them.
Two pairs of mind.
Only a short moment ago. “Sapparo, extra dry.” He looked tentatively at the books, old enough left were almost imperceptible nod. A sign of three thugs, each more imposing. Only a person with very strong connections, would always come down the clouds of water took a narrow street, the long-life light posts, but the next as usual. “What can I can, so faded, the full story, but the rude interruption had a while to his hands in big fat drops, often for days at the tables. His master motioned for him to show it clear what class they were ancient asphalt cracked glass. The young man brought the dripping metal pipes, past eight years. He double checked that waited the first. “You can’t finish this.”
The young man felt a person with the long-life light posts, but never reached: Heaven. No one closest to him barked, despite that anyone could guess as usual. “What can I get for the form of his ears perked up and took the bartender, who followed the only make such a tremendous concrete pillar with trouble.
It was first built. To his hands than the orders back and said, “I can’t finish this.”
The young man felt a drink, and sometimes downright cold. He looked tentatively at the clouds of the pitcher half tilted, glanced again at the only thing I did!”
“Sure I did!”
“Sure I can, so put a handful rose from them.
Meanwhile, the tables. His hand went up faster than the full story, but the bartender. Normally, it unkindly. It was far from the mug, turning it back behind the full story, but not interested in big fat drops, often dreamed about, but not interested in close, his ears perked up the doorway. The thugs’ attire and leave. He’d been born in big fat drops, often for a few that they’d arrived just a customer’s cracked glass. The young man felt another violent burst of laughter came about. He shot a second. He shot a good, long as another drop hit, this place when his ears perked up whatever mess came about. He looked back and flinched as coolly as he had evaporated his lips, careful not many. Their meager output could guess as he thought, as they feared it blow through, and best left in the noise, the wires that they’d arrived just a person with very strong connections, would make feeble, disconnected domes. The young man leave, and when it arrived.
He was first built. But most could guess as there’s enough to find its twenty four companions, held up a second. He took a little startled, but nothing had almost every day for the rules inside them. He was, on the nose. It was within reach. Not that separated Hell from just a shallow sip, eyes locked for him to legally drink, but never reached: Heaven. No one closest to keep. The only make such a young man brought his hands in seeking them was within reach. Not that were the first. “You can’t finish this.”
The young man was a regular, but the lock broke, without any consequence.
The bartender had been born in close, his arms closer to show it made them was a handful of steam, past the collar of whom wanted the mug, turning it was the mug, turning it unkindly. It was far from the same drink.
“Bastard!” shouted the clouds of the noise. He whispered back, “Sorry. I get for him to him barked, despite that weren’t broken were ancient asphalt cracked and keeping his grimy shirt, and looked up, looking chip. After a total bar fly. He was, on the Roof.
Down here, or a second. He was not many. Their meager output could afford a few that occasionally had bad company, and its twenty four companions, held up whatever mess came about. He approached the handle of it arrived.
He leaned in Hell, raised in the nose. It was like some dark secret, quite literally hanging over their head. Perhaps they were slowly dimming.
The thugs’ attire and tattoos made them was first built. To his head down. It was always cool in tight clusters. Only a rush on the noise, the bar; they belonged to.
The only thing I can, so put a tremendous concrete pillar with a good, long draft, he felt a good area of mind.
Only a drink, down here were light posts, but the nose. It must’ve rained yesterday. The assistant looked a while to carry on. Trouble was a brief moment, they were stripped, burnt out and leave. He’d been born in them even think of them.
Meanwhile, the same drink.
“Bastard!” shouted the Roof.
Down here, or be stupid enough to him barked, despite that weren’t broken were beyond ignoring the noise, the oldest knew exactly how high it back behind the mug, turning it was. Few remembered when they belonged to.
The young man continued staring up, looking past the books, old enough left the bartender, who followed the form of Tokyo out and was not many. Their meager output could only thing I get for him barked, despite that weren’t broken were light bulbs in Hell, and hearing about it.”
“Yes, sir,” the thugs in seeking them was built. But better to tread, and took the eyesore portion of it. Looking up a narrow street, the only thing I get for the books, old enough to occupy his arms closer to an option available than books down again, and even the counter and pick up the alcohol. He shot a footprint thirty meters away.
The young man left in them were ancient asphalt cracked and when his employer, who stood firm. No sense in Hell, and tattoos made them were stripped, burnt out hunks of rust.
Squat buildings, time-weathered to show it off. The young man continued staring up, looking past the full story, but not many. Their meager output could guess as he didn’t work here. They occasionally had a while to him barked, despite that waited the thugs in Hell, and hearing about the ancient relics, and eventually, out hunks of the experienced. He shot a flamboyant entrance. The thug brought the bar’s other two, both of it. He’d tried for a person with very strong connections, would fall if they spoke of it

markov synth rules you guys.
Loginer
Well, I'm your door. I made a bathroom stall.
This thing creates high-quality wat.
Pokebis
You typed a lot and you're Belgium, so okay. Good.
nardii

Pokebis wrote:

You typed a lot and you're Belgium, so okay. Good.
That finally clears up the gender confusion, Wojjan is a country!
Derekku
tfl;dfr

too fucking long; didn't fucking read
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Surgeon's general warning, the poll is irrelated to the posts, the posts are jar's and g.0's stolen fanfics grinded through the markov synth once or twice.
Sinistro
Some All? Most of these lines would have fit in the New age bongo poetry jazz club thread pretty well.
Cuddlebun

Wojjan wrote:

If greenpoint0 and Todesengal, his parents,
wat
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis

Wojjan wrote:

Surgeon's general warning.
Sturgeons*