forum

A fanfic[sic]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ph0X

JarJarJacob wrote:

fmapfmapfmapfmapfmapfmapfmap
Lybydose
tl;dr
Jinxy
I don't get it.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Lybydose wrote:

tl;dr
supergarlic shoots rena because the I-person calls him an onion.
Rena-chan
Way to let me die a vague death.
MORE DETAIL, KTHXBAI.
Larto
That was sexy.
Faust
Haha That was so silly. Rena's death was silly. But I like it very much though.
Nice work ;)
Topic Starter
Wojjan

OH-SHI- wrote:

That was so silly. But I like it very much.
Nice work ;)

OH-SHI- wrote:

silly
:-(((
Faust

Wojjan wrote:

OH-SHI- wrote:

That was so silly. But I like it very much.
Nice work ;)

OH-SHI- wrote:

silly
:-(((
I meant it in a good way Wojjan.
Wizard Of Orz
no u
Topic Starter
Wojjan
In The Waters My Reflection Bends, A Delirious Poison For My Heart

Blood flowed at my feet. I didn’t flinch, for I knew Rena all along. She was a friend.
- “supergarlic, why did you‽”
“Larto will be here soon, you know.”
- “So what? Like he’ll stop me.”
“You power-crazy fool! Do you know what you have caused‽”
- “I know only your loss.”
“Rethink your words, for they might be your last. I did no such thing as lose. By this gun, and by my heart, freedom will hold fast. Your reign of terror ends in this lot.”
I loaded my gun. The sirens already scanted the song of justice; all that was left was to deliver the word. Shots fired everywhere, a stunning pain formed in my shoulder. Justice clearly wasn’t with me today. The sirens had packed their belongings and left me with a lamentable lullaby. Larto arrived and I felt content, but the physical endurance test fate has put me up with was

I couldn’t save them. Nor Rena, nor strager, and especially not… him. None deserved this, but happen it did. I had five bullets, there were five people. I swore on the bodies of those I would put the boon I received to good use, killing them all. I decided to visit some old friends. I can’t tell you exactly how it went, but the things you get to read are in the letters.

(end chapter one, enter chapter two: Epistulae)
Larto

Wojjan wrote:

“Larto will be here soon, you know.”
- “So what? Like he’ll stop me.”

no one is scared of meeeeeeeeeeeee
nooodl_old
now look what you did

(on a more serious note: this is really fun to read, keep writing it.)
Topic Starter
Wojjan
nice photo job. it should be in games though.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Chain 1: Saturos-fangirl

Dear SFG

We both know that my letters aren’t written to ask for your day. We need to discuss the current situation and probably assess our outs. I heard all you’re up to is guard duty on the outer walls. We need to lock this city down once the commoners have left. Only those involved in the Gaaabbbeee-issue, Go Weeege and the Wa Pa Ni Sa Ti On should remain in the walls. We both know who are in and out. I need your help on this, as the evacuation process has to remain unseen. An abandoned boarding school is where the refugees will find solace.
I hope you receive this letter, and the sretlifdrow don’t catch it. All important terms have been garbled; you should know what to make of it. Especially you, of all people.

Sincerely, (I’ve blotted my name out for security measures, as for all letters)

Well met,

Saturos and I were happy with our little resting place in the outskirts of the wasteland. News of the Weegee issue made it here as well. You letter made it seem like I owe you something.
I will do you this favor, but expect nothing more than a shutdown when you give me the sign. That is all I can and will offer. Surely you understand I don’t want my name tagged to this?

PS: I’d prefer you would leave the name out next time.

Dear.

Thank you. The message I will send you is “c l o s e t h e w a t e r w a y .” Once this message arrives, please lock down the entire community. When I send this, the non-sinners will all be gone.

Sincerely.

This chain is done. Once the mass was out, the roads would be clear for the final showdown. I only needed to get everyone who wasn’t involved out of the city walls. I needed the undercover agents. I needed the awpforce.
awp
Dun dun dun...