forum

Change username [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aixy
is it possible to change my username to something else?
Mystearica
No.

Happened in rare occasions but I doubt you can if you don't have an uber good reason or something.
Gabi
like mystearica said, you can't unless you have a very good reason. (or maybe if you make a small donation, but only maybe)

also note that multiple accounts is NOT allowed, so for now i am afraid you are stuck with that name
anonymous_old
I heard if you subscribe/donate, your chances of getting your name changed skyrocket...

=X
Topic Starter
Aixy
I'll just donate then. Thanks.
Randy96
Now I believe you ask peppy if you want to change your username.
(Unless you already did?)
Topic Starter
Aixy
Um, I've asked already but I haven't received a reply from him yet.
Randy96
Well, he is a very busy man. He'll get to ya eventually. Just hang tight.
Topic Starter
Aixy
Still haven't received a reply yet.
Mara
That's because peppy is a very busy man. Waiting, is winning.
remmi892
I got my name changed,but got a 3-day ban for multiple accounts.I did it by force.I'm lucky I wasn't permabanned.
Ephemeral
Do what the above user did and in your scenario, you will receive a flat out permaban.

peppy is not available at the moment, but since you have notified him of your request, I'm sure he will get to it as soon as he is available. Marking as resolved.
Topic Starter
Aixy
Thanks. Still no reply ~
Derekku

peppy wrote:

Due to study commitments over the last few weeks

peppy wrote:

Due to travel commitments over the next few weeks
i.e., peppy will be unavailable for some time (although I thought that Echo or someone else with admin privileges could do this...)
Topic Starter
Aixy
Hmm, the message I sent is not in my outbox anymore. Does that mean he has received it?
Derekku
I think that someone was managing his PM box for him, so uh, I'm not sure, sorry. D:
Topic Starter
Aixy
No reply ;-;