1. 0_o (4.89 stars, 459 notes)
  2. Larto (4.94 stars, 411 notes)
  3. Lesjuh (4.59 stars, 372 notes)
  4. Normal (2.86 stars, 243 notes)
Download: *NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Lesjuh + 0_o + Larto = L0L

Took over the map from Larto after his freakish deleting spree.
RemmyX25
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK

/me finishes his difficulty
Lesjuh
oh larto...
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
pikachufan2164
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye (0_o) [Remmy's Normal].osu
EnigmaXVII
RemmyX25

0_o wrote:

yay Easy is done, now we're just waiting on SOMEBODY... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
shut up ive been busy
Topic Starter
0_o
^_^
orioncomet
☆⌒ヽ∑('0'*)
Diasios
[Insane]

02:16:927 (1) - This spinner is too short.

[Lesjuh's Hardish]

BPM: 172,58 (resnap all notes)
Topic Starter
0_o

xxheroxx wrote:

[Insane]

02:16:927 (1) - This spinner is too short. I suck at spinners and I can 300 it~

[Lesjuh's Hardish]

BPM: 172,58 (resnap all notes) err, already is at 172.58 and snapped? =/ maybe you have an old version or something
Astom
In red maybe important, In blue suggestions

[General]
-NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye (Larto).osb you use this?
-add source?
-run AIMod
-03:15:943 finish kiai time here.

[Easy]
-Acc 100%, I don't see problems

[Lesjuh's Hardish]
-Acc 97%, I don't see problems

Sry i don't like this song so i don't play other dif, but i think is good mapped. Star =)
Shinde
Delete .osb
I could maybe complain about Kiai/green lines after the end on some of the difficulties.
The album is called 'No Strings Attached' so you might wanna add that as a source tags? I think.

It's really difficult making sure everything that should be synonymous is in a collab. Only thing I did notice that wasn't was aforementioned kiai and the countdown speeds used, but I don't think either is a big deal.

Consider +1 to Insane's OD. Also, Remmy's BPM is off by .01, and I'd bump up the drain by 1 and OD by 2 when you're finishing it, since that's right between Easy and Lesjuh's Hardish. I only checked some technical stuff on Remmy's since it's not fully done yet. Remmy's has one color different, I think the white looks better than the reddish one though.

I'm fairly sure that's it. Everything played realllly well and the hitsounds sounded good. Lot of green lines.

'all is good, star'
RemmyX25
Hi this is probably shit, and if you dont want to wait for this, i understand.

Download: NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye (0_o) [Remmy's Normal].osu
Lesjuh
Remastered.

I think we can conclude never to ask Lesjuh to create 'Normal' maps again. Dunno about mapping it all the way to the end. It'd get harder to full combo wich isn't right for a Normal difficulty. Ask me if you really want me to :/

Download: NSYNC - Bye Bye Bye (0_o) [Lesjuh].osu
Lesjuh
Topic Starter
0_o
Alright let's mod this beast :U

Lesjuh's diff is a Hard, not an Insane so please keep that in mind.
anonymous_old
aRiskOfRain
YES.
Derekku
[General]
*So uh... is Normal Remmy's Normal, or no?
*Countdowns don't match up between diffs, but neither do the starting points of each, so I guess it's no big deal. :O
*Not gonna nazi the kiai :V

[Normal]
02:53:693 - Remove kiai (okay for this diff but orz)

[Lesjuh]
*capital L huh
00:23:501 - Why is this uninherited section here? =| Delete it and resnap, please.
01:55:459 - kiai shouldn't be disabled here
03:04:818 - no separate fountain here? (or did you do the other two choruses on accident or is this on purpose?)
03:14:639 (1) - Spinner coming in super early looks a bit strange since there's a big gap before the previous note, so perhaps move this to the red tick and shorten? :S

[0_o]
*I'm a little concerned about the 1000-bonus spinners, but there's other ranked maps with them so I dunno D:

[Larto]
02:16:839 - Delete your two uninherited sections, resnap, and then place them backwards. Right now they're making the offset a LITTLE bit off (ctrl-o between difficulties and you'll see)

I love this <3
show more