forum

Paul_Stetich - Zelda OOT - Song Of Storms

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ah2190
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Shohei Ohtani
My main concern with this is that the HP drain is TOO high on 6/4 time.

Also, ALL of the maps seem very imcomplete. Not in the sense that there are too little notes, but there's no "meat" to the maps. No background image and no change in the colors of the notes. Adding those (zelda themed, of course), will make this a lot better.

Another thing I have to say is maybe to cut down the length of the song. Meh, it's a pretty cool song at first, but the main melody line is a grand total of 20 seconds. Your song is 3:28 seconds long. Having the same thing over and over again makes me and most others tired. Having your breaks during the parts apart from the 20 second melody isn't really that fun either.

Also, lol easy mode.

No star ATM. D:.
Topic Starter
ah2190
Well, it's still a work in progress, so I may add some more to the 4/4 and 6/4 time, to make it more interesting.

And, 6/4 is MEANT to be hard(er). If the HP drain is too much for you, then you better get the beats faster.

And, I'm only focusing on the beat mapping - I would need a hand for any extras.

As for 3/4... didn't you see that 3/4 time is NOWHERE near complete?

But, CDFA... thanks for these comments. If you want to help in any way, you are welcome to - I always need a helping hand with things like this!