forum

Yuta Suzuki - Soy Soy Anton

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 at 12:19:20 PM

Artist: Yuta Suzuki
Title: Soy Soy Anton
BPM: 118.3
Filesize: 6608kb
Play Time: 04:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.85 stars, 490 notes)
Download: Yuta Suzuki - Soy Soy Anton
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Repetitiveness to the max! I suppose the only reason I continued mapping it knowing it would come out like crap was considering how easy it was to map, you'll see what I mean. There's a middle section where the BPM jumps to 260+ and even I can't do what I put in there, so when I think of something else, I'll change that section.

25/3 Edit: Replaced second speed up section's beats with sliders.
5/3 Edit3: After receiving feedback on IRC, I extended in the 263 BPM section. Background added. Speed change warning added. Other minor details.

3/4 Edit: Removed repeat sliders, replaced with half beats during second speed up.
4/4 Edit: Minor sound fixes.
9/4 Edit: Decreased beat volume 50%.
Rolled
I reccomend lowering the volume a bit on the hit sounds, they kind of overpower the song.

As for the song, a bit repetitive like you've already said. The quick BPM part did liven it up a bit though, wasn't expecting it.

Starring upon more difficulties.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Sooo, anyone wanna comment on the second 263 BPM section? Is it too hard? Lemme know :lol:

I personally can barely do it myself, but at the same time it is quite hard to fail, so I dunno if that evens it out. Please do comment.
Saturos

EiJi wrote:

Sooo, anyone wanna comment on the second 263 BPM section? Is it too hard? Lemme know :lol:

I personally can barely do it myself, but at the same time it is quite hard to fail, so I dunno if that evens it out. Please do comment.
It felt kind of out of place compared to the difficulty of the rest of the beatmap, and the one slider that circles on itself continues to confuse me.. >>
devkit4384
nice 8-)
James
For me everything is fine until the second 236 bpm part. Sliders are too fast for me.
Saturos
The second 236 bpm section is actually toned down a lot from what it was. I think it's fine as is now. My only complaint is that the hit sounds are slightly loud making it a bit difficult to hear what to time hits to, but that's probably just me.

Still can't bring this to a bubble, though. Needs an easier difficulty. :<
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.