forum

Welcome to Tartarus again!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TatsuyaSuou_old
Hello everyone! My name is TatsuyaSuou, and I've been playing Osu again for awhile. Some of you may remember me as the user HyperHongMeiling, but due to School, I had to retire. I've now started to play again, but only on Taiko, since my tablet doesn't work too well with Vista. I hope to have a fun time here again~
Starrodkirby86
Welcome back. ^^

But um...I don't know if you were aware of this but, you're not allowed to have multiple accounts. It's in the Terms of Service upon Registration.

But whee, Taiko~ And a Hong Meiling fan, that's good to see.
Topic Starter
TatsuyaSuou_old
Ahh! I didn't know... It's been so long. I do thank you for welcoming me, but I didn't really know. Man, I feel bad...
Starrodkirby86
Don't sweat it, all right? I'm sure that there'll be some happy ending in the end. xD Rather not be a cynic on this, hm?
Topic Starter
TatsuyaSuou_old
Yeah, but I'm just worried that I'm going to get banned. Well, I did use another e-mail, but I guess it still counts as another account. I may have to quit Osu, ah hah... I'll try to be happy though, don't you worry.
Sinistro
Welcome back.

Just start using your HyperHongMeiling account again, and we'll delete this one. No problem :)

Post here as HyperHongMeiling to let us know when you're ready, please.
mekadon_old

Sinistro wrote:

Welcome back.

Just start using your HyperHongMeiling account again, and we'll delete this one. No problem :)

Post here as HyperHongMeiling to let us know when you're ready, please.
or the other way.
and welcome. You seem to be a donder
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=5397&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Cefienna
A Shin Megami Tensei fan? Why didn't I notice you earlier?!

Welcome back!
awp
I remember you. I even remember shopping an osu! logo into your old avatar.
Topic Starter
TatsuyaSuou_old
Since I've done so much Taiko on this account, I really don't want this deleted. I would like to have my old account, HyperHongMeiling, deleted please. If you can't do that, then I guess I'll just have to start a new on my old account. Also, thank you for all the replies, and I also remember some of you guys too, like awp. I still thank you for editing my old avatar with the Osu! symbol on it. I wonder how I can be a donder if I don't know how to make Beatmaps. I would love to contribute to the Taiko Player community somehow, ah hah.

Also, yay, another Shin Megami Tensei fan! It's hard to find people who actually played Persona 2, if you did, eh heh. If you didn't, I suggest you play it. It's great and Tatsuya is my favorite SMT protagonist, right by Raidou Kuzunoha and Serph.
Sinistro
HyperHongMeiling deleted. I've retained that account's posts, though.
awp
I'll be playing through Innocent Sin once I'm done with Disgaea 2 and The Legend of Dragoon.
Topic Starter
TatsuyaSuou_old
Thank you, Sinistro. Now I can finally play Osu! in peace, ah hah.

You play Disgaea and The Legend of Dragoon? Those are wonderful games, and TLoD is one of my favorite PS1 RPGs. I also want a PS3 so I can play Disagea 3. Darn game is mocking me. Hope you'll be playing P2: Innocent Sin sometime~
[deleted user]
Hello TatsuyaSuou.
Welcome to the forum again. I didn't know you personally because I am also new here.
I thought forum posting is one of the best way to enhance knowledge as well grab new things, that is the reason me joined this forum. So tell me about interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum I wanted to check it out.
Thanks to the moderator for allowing me to be here.
Senbon
Ah! Welcome, Tatsu-kun. Tehe. Wow you have such a nice taste in video games.

I'm also glad that another taikoer is upon us! Hope you join the awesome but not usually many taiko multiplayer games~ super fun.

...Hrmph and I wish I could play Innocent Sin again. :| My save file baleeted when my computer reformatted. 8D