forum

Hatsune Miku - Joker

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, March 08, 2010 at 11:23:32 PM

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Joker
Source: Chibideko-P
BPM: 142
Filesize: 16206kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.42 stars, 123 notes)
  2. Hard (4.93 stars, 378 notes)
  3. Larto Normal (3.45 stars, 164 notes)
  4. SFG Insane (5 stars, 537 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Joker
Download: Hatsune Miku - Joker (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
yeah. stuff happened. whoo. the bg is better now.
DeathxShinigami
Restarring as I did on the previous thread.
Larto
woooooosh
Derekku
I'll remod this soon. :O
jericho2442
<3 song and video, and great map :) epic jumps, will mod soon, for now have a star :)
Gens
The preview point is not set on Normal. =<

The combo colors aren't the same between all difficulties.

I think that's it.
Derekku
[General]
*bg is above 1024 (1026 lol), but I'm not complaining. :P
*Tags? At least add "Vocaloid" xp
*Source: Googled around a bit, but I'm not finding a source. I guess that your niconico one can suffice.

[Easy]
01:24:535 (2) - Even though it's rankable, I'd advise not doing this in the easiest diff. :/
02:45:661 (2) - ^

[Larto Normal]
*What happened to the apostrophe s? :I
Wooo

[Hard]
Nice. PS; I love your hitsound usage (in all diffs) XP

[SFG Insane]
*Eh, this diff has grown on me. Hmm... it's mostly fine, but there's a couple spacing issues that I'd like to at least see consistent.
01:28:549 (8) - Move farther away from (7). I thought that (7) started another stream because they were so close.
02:29:605 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ffff so evil ;~;
02:49:675 (8) - Move farther from (7) again

*Oh, also, I'd like to see a kiai fountain on the last note of each diff, but that's just another suggestion.

Get some more priority/modding and then I'll see about protobubbling. <3
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

[General]
*bg is above 1024 (1026 lol), but I'm not complaining. :P lol....not gonna bother
*Tags? At least add "Vocaloid" xp sure thing
*Source: Googled around a bit, but I'm not finding a source. I guess that your niconico one can suffice.

[Easy]
01:24:535 (2) - Even though it's rankable, I'd advise not doing this in the easiest diff. :/ k
02:45:661 (2) - ^

[Larto Normal]
*What happened to the apostrophe s? :I Long story short, the apostrophes made my osu crash.
Wooo

[Hard]
Nice. PS; I love your hitsound usage (in all diffs) XP

[SFG Insane]
*Eh, this diff has grown on me. Hmm... it's mostly fine, but there's a couple spacing issues that I'd like to at least see consistent.
01:28:549 (8) - Move farther away from (7). I thought that (7) started another stream because they were so close. whoopsie. fixed :)
02:29:605 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ffff so evil ;~; iknorite~ <3 it was so hard to make both the spacing even and have it stack
02:49:675 (8) - Move farther from (7) again k

*Oh, also, I'd like to see a kiai fountain on the last note of each diff, but that's just another suggestion. no thanks, I have too much kiai already

Get some more priority/modding and then I'll see about protobubbling. <3 this USED to have 43 priority
LadySuburu
Stah.
GladiOol
[General]
  1. Offset 11 850
  2. Put in some Tags, like for example 'Larto'.
  3. Scource: sm5251189? Why is this? D:
  4. Background is ugly/blurry. Please change.
  5. Why 'SFG' Insane? It's already your map so ofcourse it's your insane. D:
[SFG Insane]
  1. I don't like the lot of copy pasting.
  2. (nazi) 01:03:399 (1) - Move this one grid level up to make it come on the same place as 01:01:497 (6) the slider before (Grid level 3 / Most Precise)
  3. 01:53:680 (x) - Extra note here (?)
  4. 02:29:596 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - O_o Crazy D:
[Larto's Normal]
  1. 01:54:526 (1) - Remove new combo (?)
[Easy]
  1. Decrease Overall Difficulty by two please. It's now even higher than in the Normal difficulty.
Star
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

this USED to have 43 priority
Yeah I know, but I'm just trying to avoid any shitstorms over the current priority. Should be fine now, though. =x

EDIT: After you make any of Gladi's changes, PM me and I'll pubble this. ps feed me kudos <3
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

Gladi wrote:

[General]
  1. Offset 11 850
  2. Put in some Tags, like for example 'Larto'. I added the tags via the BAT control panel since I'm lazy :P "Vocaloid" and "Larto"
  3. Scource: sm5251189? Why is this? D: The screenname of the NND creator of the song
  4. Background is ugly/blurry. Please change. I spent a couple hours looking for a background and that's the best one I found
  5. Why 'SFG' Insane? It's already your map so ofcourse it's your insane. D: Why does everyone hate this? It's a marker to say that it's Insane not just by normal standards but by MY standards, which are significantly higher.
[SFG Insane]
  1. I don't like the lot of copy pasting. so you would rather I hit you with a new insane pattern every time? the c-v is what keeps this map predictable enough to be playable imo
  2. (nazi) 01:03:399 (1) - Move this one grid level up to make it come on the same place as 01:01:497 (6) the slider before (Grid level 3 / Most Precise)k
  3. 01:53:680 (x) - Extra note here (?) that is what happens when I decide I don't want too much repetition, which I believe you were complaining about earlier...oh well *changes anyways*
  4. 02:29:596 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - O_o Crazy D: and yet so much fun!
[Larto's Normal]
  1. 01:54:526 (1) - Remove new combo (?) k
[Easy]
  1. Decrease Overall Difficulty by two please. It's now even higher than in the Normal difficulty.done
Star
Derekku
Pubbled~
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
ty~

now go to eat a pubble >3
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
m980
My problem with this map is not that it's super hard, it's that it's horribly overmapped to the point where it's just.. wtf.

Seriously.. w..t..f..

If you insist on keeping this... here are a few issues (other than unintuitiveness).

[SFG Insane]
00:49:042 (1) - Unsnapped Sliders (in this section)
arien666
As now, there's no unsnapped note XD

Good luck for this song and you XD
Here's my star :3
And keeping your pubble :3
m980
Did you even look at the section?

The sliders are like 20-50~ms too short, and it's notice-able with the hitsounds.

Jeez..
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
m980 is right about the unsnapped slider section. I fixed it. I do have a question or two for him, though.

Have you ever seen or played the famous Kanbu map?
How about any map made by DJPop?
The approved version of Shotgun Symphony?
Or, for that matter, 75% of modern Insane maps?
And you're trying to tell me that MY map is overmapped, even with its carefully inserted periods of silence and pause?
Just checking.
Detective Tuesday
SFG, you're Insane (O, I crack my sides)

Jumps are fine, but I feel like a lot of the 16th notes were forced onto the map to add difficulty rather than to emphasize rhythms present in the song. Correct me if I'm wrong about that, as my speakers are really bugging out on me lately and my sound is a little distorted, but I don't think I wouldn't be able to hear something if it was in there. I especially don't think notes like 02:39:218 (7) and (9) (also hard's 5 and 7) are warranted. I suggest looking over the whole thing to see what combos can be rhythmically simplified while still challenging by other means. Yeah, the whole thing. Love ya though.

Before you take the above as "this map is too hard", I'm just gonna say it's important to recognize how much is too much. Less is more sometimes, and I'm feelin' like this is one of those times.

Good job on the other difficulties. I look forward to potential changes should you choose to follow my suggestion (at least partly, ya dig?)
show more