forum

Relax Mode bugs (?) [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
I AM NOT RELAXED, SIR

okay so I attacked this new mod (very fun, btw, I quite like it) and I managed to dig up a couple bugs with it.

First, this may not be a bug:
you can still tap in relax mode, which will cause the traditional X/50/100/300 timing score. This might have been an implementation detail (I thought being immortal was another one, but you can die in Relax Mode - NOT RELAXED - and that was probably an intentional implementation?)

Second: Replay mode. You can click the notes as they're going by in replay mode. This used to be a bug before the relax mod as well, yes? You fixed that. But now it's back with the relax mod - I think the only way to actually watch a replay that has the relax mod on is immediately after playing the map? Well, you can manually screw up the replay.

I personally like spinning the spinners in the opposite direction of the replay cursor. Sometimes, the spinner gets real fucked up when you spin it the other way, and it starts to blink rapidly and whatnot.

Video occasionally completely stops in relax mode. Like, stops for 30 seconds, and then will just jump to where you are when you get to the end (near? the end? It was Farucon Pan! which isn't long to begin with.)

uh oh I just fucked something else up =(

This should have nothing to do with relax mode, but at the song selection screen, wait I'll just make another thread. I figured it out.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.