forum

Recent Highlights list [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gens
Yes, it would be simple. Maybe a small (!) icon in the bottom-right side of the screen, that displays a list of what lines where you highlighted in. Right now, if you go afk and you leave the osu! window maximized you can easily miss highlights.

I know something like this is implemented in external IRC clients, but eh, it would be useful to see it implemented in osu!.

Did the same routine as always, search through Feature Requests for something similar, but it seems it hasn't been requested yet.
anonymous_old
I support the irssi-style awayhilights.
Derekku

strager wrote:

Which are?
Starrodkirby86
Reminds me of this little thing here.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14410

Regardless, this helps a lot. When I see the osu! window flashed up, I usually scroll up, sometimes ending up as no use since the current chats bumped it out. :?
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

strager wrote:

Which are?
When you go afk/set away, hilights are queued.

When you return/set unaway, you're given a list of all hilights which occurred while you were away.
Gabi
support
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
YESYESYESYESYES
Ekaru
Did the same routine as always, search through Feature Requests for something similar, but it seems it hasn't been requested yet.
I requested it a while ago, actually, but that was like 9 months ago when requests got auto-moved after a while. That and it was a tad different.

So, naturally, support.
Mukku
Support.

Even now when I came back and osu was flashing orange down there (suggests highlights, right?), I couldn't find any highlights anymore.
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Matma Rex
/dowant
Derekku

MetalMario201 wrote:

Also allow us to see the previous/next 10 or so messages. Otherwise, out-of-context highlights may generate some unexpected lulz.
Yeah, this would pretty much be necessary. =X
Beuchi
Suppooooort!!
Torran
Hanyuu
good idea
Lilac
I'd support if my highlight wasn't MB.