forum

Ayane - Lunatic Tears...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
Offset: 2050

[General]
Some of the brighter hitcircle colors are somehow blending with the BG (or that's just me, the almost-white hitcircle one in particular)

[Hard]
00:30:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - a bit blargh for that low OD. Maybe increase OD by 1?
01:53:874 (1,2,3,4) - I somehow got a bit startled with a sudden x0.5, but that's just me. Maybe take track of if someone else points this out.

Wow, I actually found something outside of timing on a DJPop map o_O heh...

Also, I never noticed you were using magic number slider velocities (1.28, 1.60, 1.92, 2.55, 0.96, etc.), but those are slider velocities that I really like using since they snap almost perfectly to Grid Level 3. Just thought of mentioning lol, but you probably know this already.
fartownik
<Warning for nazi>

[Normal]
00:14:328 (1,2) - Swap new combo.
01:15:692 (1) - 1 tick right (with grid level 2).

[Hard]
00:35:294 (2) - Those repeats are confused a bit. I expected it'll stop after third... Maybe delete 2 of them and add 2 notes on their place?
01:43:817 (4) - New combo? This section with this value of Overall Difficulty is hard to read.
01:53:874 (1) - Surprise. Slow sliders. I missed suddenly. Any warnings/spacing changes here?

[Insane]
No issues.

Great, like always.
orioncomet
What!!

Bakapop
Topic Starter
DJPop

Zekira wrote:

Offset: 2050
Fixed.

[General]
Some of the brighter hitcircle colors are somehow blending with the BG (or that's just me, the almost-white hitcircle one in particular)
Used to be liked Endless Tears...

[Hard]
00:30:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - a bit blargh for that low OD. Maybe increase OD by 1?
Fixed.
01:53:874 (1,2,3,4) - I somehow got a bit startled with a sudden x0.5, but that's just me. Maybe take track of if someone else points this out.
>_>

fartownik wrote:

[Normal]
00:14:328 (1,2) - Swap new combo.
Fixed, also with patterns afterward.
01:15:692 (1) - 1 tick right (with grid level 2).
X

[Hard]
00:35:294 (2) - Those repeats are confused a bit. I expected it'll stop after third... Maybe delete 2 of them and add 2 notes on their place?
X
01:43:817 (4) - New combo? This section with this value of Overall Difficulty is hard to read.
Increased OD level.
01:53:874 (1) - Surprise. Slow sliders. I missed suddenly. Any warnings/spacing changes here?
X (Similar to Endless Tears...)
Cyril Scarlet
OHHH━━━━━━━∑(゚□゚*川━━━━━━━━ !!!
miccoliasms
... :oops:
Leorda
สวัสดี!

[Skin]
The score-comma is missing.....

[Hard]
In test mode, when I playing this diff, there's some pattern that makes me confusing..... please fix this
00:19:777 (1,2,3) - This pattern makes me confusing
00:30:686 (1,2,3) - ^
01:42:959 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^

[Insane]
นี้ ยาก มาก บ้า ฉัน เห็น เคย!

Cute Anime >w<
STAR
Topic Starter
DJPop

Leorda wrote:

[Skin]
The score-comma is missing.....
Added.

[Hard]
In test mode, when I playing this diff, there's some pattern that makes me confusing..... please fix this
00:19:777 (1,2,3) - This pattern makes me confusing
00:30:686 (1,2,3) - ^
01:42:959 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^

I call this "nazi" >_>

[Insane]
นี้ ยาก มาก บ้า ฉัน เห็น เคย!
lol what is this mean? (I guess you used google translated :D )

Cute Anime >w<
H-Game, not Anime.
STAR
thx
laikung0
+ star
gunmilkcom
ปาดาว (ปิ้วๆ)
Nightscream_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
Playing this map on Insane as it is now makes me miss my glory days as a dedicated osu! player. Maps like these are what I like playing the best, which my hands don't seem to be trained to do anymore... just my eyes and my ears.

In any case, p-bubbled. Somehow that higher OD made the 0.5x part in Hard readable.
Aenna
I am playing this game now lol

Because the song is not full, do you write (Short Ver.)?

Nice map.
Alace
Ayane <3
IMO 0.5 X BPM doesn`t fit this song

this mapset is pretty nice
star~
Topic Starter
DJPop
Estelle18
ยืม ดาวจาก อ๋อง มาแปะ ~*
Iluhiwizel
~*
vincerio
Here you star~ :)

really nice map =w= b
Lokamp
Normal
00:19:777 (1,2,3,4) - quite strange spacing for beginners...

Hard
Sounds fine!

Insane
Sounds fine!

Another good beatmap with another awesome skin and another brilliant custom sounds-placing...
Just a little thing:try to set more custom claps during kiai time in Normal mode!
show more