forum

Matrix & Futurebound - Magnetic Eyes (feat. Baby Blue)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Myxo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 28. Juli 2014 at 23:33:38

Artist: Matrix & Futurebound
Title: Magnetic Eyes (feat. Baby Blue)
Tags: mao dnb drum and bass collab collaboration cut
BPM: 174
Filesize: 4617kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Twin Easy (1,47 stars, 114 notes)
  2. Twin Hard (3,07 stars, 288 notes)
  3. Twin Normal (2,04 stars, 177 notes)
  4. Twinsane (4,18 stars, 366 notes)
Download: Matrix & Futurebound - Magnetic Eyes (feat. Baby Blue)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 4th ranked mapset :3 Also, first 100% twin set ♥

Twin Easy - by Mao & me
Twin Normal - by Mao & me
Twin Hard - by Mao & me
Twinsane - by Mao & me

Changelog
Old Thread:
23.06.2014 - Pending! :3 (uploaded by Mao)
26.06.2014 - Applied Nozhomi's mod.
26.06.2014 - Applied Secretpipe's mod.
New Thread:
04.07.2014 - Thread creation.
04.07.2014 - Applied -Bakari-'s mod.
04.07.2014 - Applied gokugohan12468's mod.
05.07.2014 - Applied Yopkyu's mod.
06.07.2014 - Applied F D Flourite's mod.
07.07.2014 - Applied Kenterz's mod.
08.07.2014 - Applied Sonnyc's mod.
11.07.2014 - Applied Irreversible's mod.
19.07.2014 - Applied Yauxo's mod.
23.07.2014 - Star icon by Leader.
23.07.2014 - Applied Leader's mod.
24.07.2014 - Bubbled by Leader.
28.07.2014 - Applied Trust's mod.
28.07.2014 - Ranked by Trust.
Kyouren
First~

WHAT???? Mao want delete this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186498 why?
Topic Starter
Myxo

gokugohan12468 wrote:

First~

WHAT???? Mao want delete this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/186498 why?
Because we decided, that I should get the mapset. We both contributed the same mapping, since all diffs were collabs.
It's just that I have problems finishing mapsets rather than him, because I often loose my motivation. So I should get the mapset when I manage to finish something once, since he already has many pendings and ranked sets.
riffy
Yo.

[General]
  1. Please, disable the Widescrreen Support. This thing is not supposed to be enabled since you have no SB.
  2. Personally, i think that you lower diff settings too much. You can easiliy increase OD and HP by 0,5 in every diff and it still will be enjoyable and fun to play.
[Easy]
  1. 00:34:977 (2,3) - minor - the transition here doesn't look as good as the rest of your patterns do nad feels rather forced. Consider changing it? Here's an example of what I have on my mind.
  2. 00:46:012 - Are you sure about ignoring this downbeat? I would at least try to make the slidertick louder or something, it sounds really confusing as it is now. Well, you can start the slider at 00:46:012 - and replace 00:45:322 (1) - with a slider, too. So, it'd look like this.
    Note: the same applies to 01:29:460 (1,2) - since they have practically the same sound and mapped in the same way.
  3. 01:47:046 (1,2) - minor - a little overlap, rough transition and a bit confusing shape of (2) make this pattern rather hard to read. Try something like this. It's pretty much the same pattern but it's cleaned up. Contact me if you need a code for this, but I think you can easily do that on your own.

Really nice diff, I did nt really like 00:32:219 (2) - but it is a matter of style. Apart from this, it's a really great diff.
[Normal]
  1. 00:12:219 (2) - as I've already mentioned in the Easy, there are some downbeats which are not emphasized while they should be. Finish the slider at 00:12:563 - and place a circle at 00:12:908. It will work perfectly with the vocals, try it!
    Note: same applies for a few similar patterns, if you agree with me, you'll be able to spot them on your own since you're a pretty skilful mapper. :)
  2. 00:39:115 (1) - this one feels way too long and doesn't really work here. To be honest, it is rather boring and I am sure that you can find an alternative way to map it better and make it more interesting.
  3. 00:46:012 (4,5) - sounds rather off and doesn't correspond with the music well, imo. (Mostly because of 00:46:357 ). I'd rather use an 1/2 slider and 1/1 slider. An example
    Note: 00:48:770 (3,4) - same applies here, but I guess you already know it.
  4. 01:13:598 (4,5) - minor - moving the slider lower would create a softer transition and make your flow more natural. Example
  5. 01:32:046 (2,3) - shouldn't the spacng be lower here? No? Then, you might want to use bigger DS for 01:43:081 (2,3) - this pattern. Either way would be fine, just make sure that you'll fix little spacing inconsistencies.
    Note: same thing happens a lot with your 1/2 patterns, so you probably should check them and pay more attention to them.
  6. 01:46:874 (4) - can you use a red anchor here instead? I don't want to hurt your awesome pattern, but there's a beat (01:47:046 - here ) being absolutely ignored. example

I felt a bit uncomfotable because of 1/2 spacig changes, they were.. a bit random sometimes, probably you should check them and try to keep them more consistent. Also, there were a few things I didn't really like rhythmwise, but it's still a decent diff in general.
Edit: well, let's finish it before it's too late.

[Hard]
  1. 00:08:770 (1,2,3) - minor - when vocals sing "eyes down low" your flow goes up. That'd be more logical to make your flow go down as well, but it is totally up to you.
  2. 00:20:839 (3,4) - I doubt that repeating the same slider 4 times actually works here. Why not use some creativity? creativity.jpg
  3. 00:46:701 (6) - minor - using ctrl+G on this one woulg give a bit moe natural flow. Oh, well, just take a look at an example andd see the structure. example

Everything is VERY impressive. Great diff, I like this one a lot! Just one more thing, make sure you don't get any little overlaps like 00:39:632 (4) - like this since they may become rather tricky/unreachable with some custom skins.
[Insane]
  1. 00:04:976 (2,3,4) - I feel really unsure about the way how DS gets 2 times bigger here. It feels rather sudden and confusing comparing to the previous patterns. I'd try to gradually increase DS. (example: 0.8 > 0.9 > 1.0 and so on). So, you can get something like this. Whise DS corresponds with the song and feels more reasonable it also looks pretty interesting and readable.
  2. 00:11:874 (1,2) - for a better rhythm select them both and press Ctrl+G. It will swap them on the timline and will match perfectly with the vocals. Final pattern would look like this
  3. 00:17:046 (6,1) - when I hear something like "STOP" in music I expect stack or something. Maybe you could try to stack (6) and (1).
  4. 00:29:460 (2,3) - the spacing change here was way too sudden from jump to x0,6 feels rather forced and breaks your flow a bit. :(
    Note: there're a couple more similar DS changes, I would strongly recommend you to fix them.
  5. 01:03:943 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - kinda related to the suggestion above, instead of increasing DS, try to decrease it gradually. It will work better and help players to "eep the movement". It's kinda hard to exaplain, just test that and, hopefully, you'll agree with me.
  6. 01:50:667 (2) - kinda feels better with a new combo. You know, it would warn us about the slowdown, which is pretty unexpected here.

And that's it for this diff. Awesome flow and neat patterns!
Great job with the mapset, it looks truly awesome. Just a few more minor things to fix and it will become a diamond! Anyway, it is impressive even now, so, have a Star! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Kyouren
Yo!, Cut ver.

[General][Easy]

• HP +1
[Normal]

• check distance snap~
    Serious man? Circle Size is 3,5?
    Circle Size is 3, HP and OD is 4
[Hard]

• HP and OD +1
    Trying again for a remap (aber wenig)
[Insane]

• OD +1
Sorry if my mod is bad

Good Luck~

NO Kudosu !~~!
Topic Starter
Myxo

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo.

[General]
  1. Please, disable the Widescrreen Support. This thing is not supposed to be enabled since you have no SB. Done.
  2. Personally, i think that you lower diff settings too much. You can easiliy increase OD and HP by 0,5 in every diff and it still will be enjoyable and fun to play. Done.
[Easy]
  1. 00:34:977 (2,3) - minor - the transition here doesn't look as good as the rest of your patterns do nad feels rather forced. Consider changing it? Here's an example of what I have on my mind. Done.
  2. 00:46:012 - Are you sure about ignoring this downbeat? I would at least try to make the slidertick louder or something, it sounds really confusing as it is now. Well, you can start the slider at 00:46:012 - and replace 00:45:322 (1) - with a slider, too. So, it'd look like this. Well, I'm emphasizing the long vocal here and the downbeat is not really important for me here, since I focused more on instruments and vocals in this mapset
    Note: the same applies to 01:29:460 (1,2) - since they have practically the same sound and mapped in the same way.
  3. 01:47:046 (1,2) - minor - a little overlap, rough transition and a bit confusing shape of (2) make this pattern rather hard to read. Try something like this. It's pretty much the same pattern but it's cleaned up. Contact me if you need a code for this, but I think you can easily do that on your own. Done.

Really nice diff, I did nt really like 00:32:219 (2) - but it is a matter of style. Apart from this, it's a really great diff. Thank you :3 I changed that slideshape a very little bit
[Normal]
  1. 00:12:219 (2) - as I've already mentioned in the Easy, there are some downbeats which are not emphasized while they should be. Finish the slider at 00:12:563 - and place a circle at 00:12:908. It will work perfectly with the vocals, try it!
    Note: same applies for a few similar patterns, if you agree with me, you'll be able to spot them on your own since you're a pretty skilful mapper. :) Well, I have to disagree with you here. We are only talking about vocals here, since there isn't an existing drum beat or whatever in this section and the instruments are not emphasized on the downbeat. I think I followed the vocals pretty fine with my rhythm to be honest; it was already difficult to map this. I don't want to make this section more difficult to play by adding more notes, because it is a rather calm section in the song.
  2. 00:39:115 (1) - this one feels way too long and doesn't really work here. To be honest, it is rather boring and I am sure that you can find an alternative way to map it better and make it more interesting. Done.
  3. 00:46:012 (4,5) - sounds rather off and doesn't correspond with the music well, imo. (Mostly because of 00:46:357 ). I'd rather use an 1/2 slider and 1/1 slider. An example
    Note: 00:48:770 (3,4) - same applies here, but I guess you already know it. For these, I don't agree with you. I think it sounds good and follows the instrument pretty well. We've been following that throughout the whole song in all diffs, so yea o:
  4. 01:13:598 (4,5) - minor - moving the slider lower would create a softer transition and make your flow more natural. Example Done... I think. I moved this anyways since I had to fix the spacing in the whole map. I want it to be a blanket with a other curved slider before though, so I can't move it too far away
  5. 01:32:046 (2,3) - shouldn't the spacng be lower here? No? Then, you might want to use bigger DS for 01:43:081 (2,3) - this pattern. Either way would be fine, just make sure that you'll fix little spacing inconsistencies.
    Note: same thing happens a lot with your 1/2 patterns, so you probably should check them and pay more attention to them. Done with all 1/2. It was supposed to be lower spacing when circles were included, but that didn't really work, so okay.
  6. 01:46:874 (4) - can you use a red anchor here instead? I don't want to hurt your awesome pattern, but there's a beat (01:47:046 - here ) being absolutely ignored. example I didn't really follow drums here, and I like the pattern, so no ;w;

I felt a bit uncomfotable because of 1/2 spacig changes, they were.. a bit random sometimes, probably you should check them and try to keep them more consistent. Also, there were a few things I didn't really like rhythmwise, but it's still a decent diff in general.
I think I fixed most of the problems :3

[Hard]
  1. Slowly editing
Thank you! Replied already, then it won't be too much later when you finished the mod. Great mod ! You already deserve your kudos

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Yo!, Cut ver.

[General]

• Why this kiai time (00:44:632) end in 01:03:943? (i think end in 01:06:701) Because it starts getting rather calm where I ended it
    I just kidding for searching this song, but i think need add Radio Edit in tag or in title~ Well, no, but I added "cut" to the tags. I cut it myself
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_Eyes
[Easy]

• HP +1
Did +0.5 instead, but ok

[Normal]

• check distance snap~ Already done
    Serious man? Circle Size is 3,5? Yeah that's awesome
    Circle Size is 3, HP and OD is 4
Didn't change CS but +0.5 on HP and OD

[Hard]

• HP and OD +1 Again, did +0.5 on both
    Trying again for a remap (aber wenig)
W..what? Why should we remap ;w;

[Insane]

• OD +1
Did +0.5 on OD and HP

Sorry if my mod is bad

Good Luck~

NO Kudosu !~~!
It was alright, the mod! Thank you :3
Topic Starter
Myxo

-Bakari- wrote:

[Hard]
  1. 00:08:770 (1,2,3) - minor - when vocals sing "eyes down low" your flow goes up. That'd be more logical to make your flow go down as well, but it is totally up to you. Ehm ._. I don't see an easy solution, and i think it's very... I don't know, I usually put much thought into mapping and all that, but this is a bit too much for me :D
  2. 00:20:839 (3,4) - I doubt that repeating the same slider 4 times actually works here. Why not use some creativity? I actually think my version is more creative than yours, as you don't see mine very often in maps, while I often see yours ;w; I like my pattern here :3creativity.jpg
  3. 00:46:701 (6) - minor - using ctrl+G on this one woulg give a bit moe natural flow. Oh, well, just take a look at an example andd see the structure. example Well, I wanted this to be the same transition between these objects 00:46:357 (5,6,7), sort of like a stair. I think it flows as good as your example :3 Zig-zag flow is pretty interesting sometimes imo

Everything is VERY impressive. Great diff, I like this one a lot! Just one more thing, make sure you don't get any little overlaps like 00:39:632 (4) - like this since they may become rather tricky/unreachable with some custom skins.
Umm, I've never heard users with other skins get problems with those overlaps ;w; But since I just LOVE how they look and play, I'll probably always use them o: People should use good skins then

[Insane]
  1. 00:04:976 (2,3,4) - I feel really unsure about the way how DS gets 2 times bigger here. It feels rather sudden and confusing comparing to the previous patterns. I'd try to gradually increase DS. (example: 0.8 > 0.9 > 1.0 and so on). So, you can get something like this. Whise DS corresponds with the song and feels more reasonable it also looks pretty interesting and readable. Did something similiar, more fitting my style :3 But it's almost the same placement as yours, just without the distance snap you mentioned
  2. 00:11:874 (1,2) - for a better rhythm select them both and press Ctrl+G. It will swap them on the timline and will match perfectly with the vocals. Final pattern would look like this I think my version fits more with the vocals. Basically, I'm using a slider for a holding vocal
  3. 00:17:046 (6,1) - when I hear something like "STOP" in music I expect stack or something. Maybe you could try to stack (6) and (1). Doesn't really work with my current placement, and I don't think this is so necessary, sorry ;w;
  4. 00:29:460 (2,3) - the spacing change here was way too sudden from jump to x0,6 feels rather forced and breaks your flow a bit. :(
    Note: there're a couple more similar DS changes, I would strongly recommend you to fix them. Well, that's actually a section in the map I like. I like how it plays :3 This is completely personal opinion, but I really wanna get it ranked with these. I placed some more NCs though (although I normally don't like NC spam) to increase readability a bit
  5. 01:03:943 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - kinda related to the suggestion above, instead of increasing DS, try to decrease it gradually. It will work better and help players to "eep the movement". It's kinda hard to exaplain, just test that and, hopefully, you'll agree with me. I really don't see the problem with Mao's version ;w; I think it plays good!
  6. 01:50:667 (2) - kinda feels better with a new combo. You know, it would warn us about the slowdown, which is pretty unexpected here. Okay, changed the NCing here.

And that's it for this diff. Awesome flow and neat patterns!
Great job with the mapset, it looks truly awesome. Just a few more minor things to fix and it will become a diamond! Anyway, it is impressive even now, so, have a Star! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Thank you so much for the awesome mod and the stars <3
Okoratu
Ihr konntet das auch nicht vorausplanen? :D

Hier kommt irgendwann nen mod rein.
Yopkyu
Twin Easy/Normal:
It feels like the hit circles are way too small for these difficulties. (A lot of people all mod these diffs, and HR would make it smaller than usual)

Twin Hard:
00:06:357 (1) -
Try a curve or straight slider
00:46:357 (1) -
NC

Twinsane:
00:00:495 (1,2,3,4) - 00:03:253 (1,2,3,4) -
Rotate CCW a bit rather than keeping linear.
01:33:081 (2) -
Could make it curve the other way.
01:34:201 (6) -
NC this instead of 01:34:288 (1).
01:50:667 (1) -
Optional to increase spacing.

You guys probably thought about slowly building SV from 28secs-ish. Just saying if you haven't

*-* Pretty.
Topic Starter
Myxo

Okoratu wrote:

Ihr konntet das auch nicht vorausplanen? :D

Hier kommt irgendwann nen mod rein.
Ne konnten wir nich xD Und danke <3 dass du modden willst, wäre dann aber besser als neuer Post, sonst überseh ich das hier noch xD

Yopkyu wrote:

Twin Easy/Normal:
It feels like the hit circles are way too small for these difficulties. (A lot of people all mod these diffs, and HR would make it smaller than usual) First of all, people that play Easy and Normal on Hard Rock should be able to deal with slightly smaller circle sizes. Secondly, these diffs are made to be played by newbies, not to be used for simple farming by pp-farmers. And also, the smaller circle sizes I have used (CS3 for easy and 3.5 for Normal) are completely common. Just look at some ranked maps and you'll see it :3

Twin Hard:
00:06:357 (1) -
Try a curve or straight slider Yes, you are right. It fits better with the calm section :3
00:46:357 (1) -
NC No, we placed NCs every 2nd measure instead of every measure in this section.

Twinsane:
00:00:495 (1,2,3,4) - 00:03:253 (1,2,3,4) -
Rotate CCW a bit rather than keeping linear. I think it is fine :( And not really boring or something like that
01:33:081 (2) -
Could make it curve the other way. No, it will break the pattern I was going for here
01:34:201 (6) -
NC this instead of 01:34:288 (1). No, it makes not much sense to NC the blue tick :3
01:50:667 (1) -
Optional to increase spacing. Umm, I don't think that's necessary. That thing is hard to read/play already... I might change this pattern later.

You guys probably thought about slowly building SV from 28secs-ish. Just saying if you haven't I don't really understand what you want from me here :( I won't change the SV in those sections

*-* Pretty.
Thank you for your mod!
F D Flourite
Hello, Desperate~
Sorry that in fact I'm still a mod beginner~ ;w;

[General]
  1. Edit: Sorry that I fogot to post it. :? Everything is fine.
[Twin Easy]
Alright, nothing big deal. ;)
  1. 01:45:322 (2) - I think you'd better change a rhythm because 01:46:184 - is the heavy beat instead of 01:46:012 - .
  2. Well, almost fine for me. But I think this kind of flow 01:39:115 (2,3) - is not so common for new players? Whatever~ :P
[Twin Normal]
Yeah, I think Normal should more be like this one~ But it will be a big challenge for new players.
  1. 00:10:150 (2,3) - I don't like this kind of flow in Normal. It is too sharp.
  2. 00:43:253 (1,1) - Wow... Maybe too close in Normal?
  3. 01:02:563 (4,5,6) - I think you should still follow your previous rhythm style. It is pretty much better imo. http://puu.sh/9YRzV/d6591cc203.jpg
  4. 01:10:839 (4) - Interesting slider~ But not so rhythm-wise. Make the curve at this place 01:11:357 - will be better. However, I cannot make a beautiful slider in this way, but I still hope you can make a beautiful and rhythm-wise one.
  5. 01:44:977 (6) - soft-hitwhistle is great, but soft-hitclap is... so so.
[Twin Hard]
  1. 00:11:529 (5) - I don't know whether you would like to follow the rhythm to NC. If you would, change NC between 00:11:529 (5,1) - .
  2. 00:14:288 (4,1) - ^
  3. 00:25:322 (1,2,3) - Not easy to read it at the first time. Consider to adapt the distance.
  4. 00:33:253 (1) - Move the NC to 00:33:598 (2) -
  5. 00:51:357 (5,6,7) - If I were you, I would make a 1/1 slider + 1/2 note, because the vocal raises here. 1/1 slider can emphasize it. But 1/2 rhythms totally cover it.
  6. 01:00:495 (6,7,8) - Straight circles with large distance are pretty easy to BREAK COMBO~ for bad flow :D Change it?
    Nice Diff. :D
[Twinsane]
  1. 00:35:667 (1,1,2) - Why not a regular triangle?
  2. 01:06:012 (1,2,3) - Use jump here will be better? I think when already used this kind of pattern 4 times, a big jump indicating the change of music will be great. Just a triangle jump will be fine. (In fact, I cannot get used to a 5-time repeat. It seems weird for me :P)
  3. 01:46:874 (2,3) - I'm confused that why are you slowing down the jumping here... If you did it unconsciously, plz separate them.
  4. At last, there is one thing that I have to point out. First of all, see this:01:00:839 (5,1) - . Then, see this 01:09:460 (1,2) - & 01:15:150 (1,2,3) -. These distances are kinda weird in Editor, though maybe players won't complain about it with the AR. But I think all of these are not specific patterns to be so creative, so make them different will be helpful. I recommend you fix the latter two (Maybe there are other places like these two, but these two impress me most), because you seldom use 1.00x in this map.
Awesome map and nice song. Good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Myxo

F D Flourite wrote:

Hello, Desperate~
Sorry that in fact I'm still a mod beginner~ ;w;

[General]
  1. Edit: Sorry that I fogot to post it. :? Everything is fine. Ok haha :D
[Twin Easy]
Alright, nothing big deal. ;)
  1. 01:45:322 (2) - I think you'd better change a rhythm because 01:46:184 - is the heavy beat instead of 01:46:012 - . Umm.. I don't think so. I never followed these drums in the Easy o: (or red tick vocals)
  2. Well, almost fine for me. But I think this kind of flow 01:39:115 (2,3) - is not so common for new players? Whatever~ :P I think it's fine o:
[Twin Normal]
Yeah, I think Normal should more be like this one~ But it will be a big challenge for new players.
  1. 00:10:150 (2,3) - I don't like this kind of flow in Normal. It is too sharp. Hmm, I think it's okay, even if you don't drop off from the slider earlier it still plays pretty well
  2. 00:43:253 (1,1) - Wow... Maybe too close in Normal? Yea I thought that too but since this Normal (and Hard) are pretty difficult in general i believe (i hope) it's okay, since I really don't know how i should do this differently
  3. 01:02:563 (4,5,6) - I think you should still follow your previous rhythm style. It is pretty much better imo. http://puu.sh/9YRzV/d6591cc203.jpg Definitely not. Since before, the red tick was emphasized, but this beat 01:03:081 isn't
  4. 01:10:839 (4) - Interesting slider~ But not so rhythm-wise. Make the curve at this place 01:11:357 - will be better. However, I cannot make a beautiful slider in this way, but I still hope you can make a beautiful and rhythm-wise one. I understand what you mean, but I'm not able to make a better one ;w; And I think these look good when symmetrical. Also, I think it's a rather minor problem so I hope it will be fine
  5. 01:44:977 (6) - soft-hitwhistle is great, but soft-hitclap is... so so. Wow, nice catch. I should've noticed that but this mapset is full of hitsounds so it is hard for me xD Soft Sampleset and the whistle weren't supposed to be there
[Twin Hard]
  1. 00:11:529 (5) - I don't know whether you would like to follow the rhythm to NC. If you would, change NC between 00:11:529 (5,1) - .
  2. 00:14:288 (4,1) - ^ No change for these. The big white tick placement and the stanza aren't really important for NCing here, since there is no actualy beat. There's just the vocals and they start at other places :3
  3. 00:25:322 (1,2,3) - Not easy to read it at the first time. Consider to adapt the distance. Done. Thanks for pointing that out
  4. 00:33:253 (1) - Move the NC to 00:33:598 (2) - No, in this section we placed the NCs on the pick-ups, which plays nice in my opinion :)
  5. 00:51:357 (5,6,7) - If I were you, I would make a 1/1 slider + 1/2 note, because the vocal raises here. 1/1 slider can emphasize it. But 1/2 rhythms totally cover it. I think it's fine, sorry
  6. 01:00:495 (6,7,8) - Straight circles with large distance are pretty easy to BREAK COMBO~ for bad flow :D Change it? I don't think this is bad flow here. Though straight circles are often a bad thing in terms of flow, I think it's pretty intuitive here after turning around
    Nice Diff. :D
[Twinsane]
  1. 00:35:667 (1,1,2) - Why not a regular triangle? Because the following patterns would be too cramped in the edge of the playfield then .-.
  2. 01:06:012 (1,2,3) - Use jump here will be better? I think when already used this kind of pattern 4 times, a big jump indicating the change of music will be great. Just a triangle jump will be fine. (In fact, I cannot get used to a 5-time repeat. It seems weird for me :P) I'd like to keep this pattern. There is no real indication for jumps here to be honest
  3. 01:46:874 (2,3) - I'm confused that why are you slowing down the jumping here... If you did it unconsciously, plz separate them. It was on purpose, but I still changed it to something better.
  4. At last, there is one thing that I have to point out. First of all, see this:01:00:839 (5,1) - . Then, see this 01:09:460 (1,2) - & 01:15:150 (1,2,3) -. These distances are kinda weird in Editor, though maybe players won't complain about it with the AR. But I think all of these are not specific patterns to be so creative, so make them different will be helpful. I recommend you fix the latter two (Maybe there are other places like these two, but these two impress me most), because you seldom use 1.00x in this map. I get your point, but infact the first kiai was mapped by Mao and the second one by me, so some unconcistencys will happen. It's not a problem I think, because it's in two completely different sections.
Awesome map and nice song. Good luck! :)
Thank you for the great mod! I didn't fix much, but I never do - sadly ;w;
AruOtta
Hello, as requested <3

Twin Easy

00:13:598 (2) - Maybe you should add a red anchor instead of the 3 construction points in the middle of the slider ?
00:19:115 (4) - I suggest to CTRL+J this slider, the flow will be better in my opinion (It'll follow 00:18:426 (3,2)'s curves)
00:30:839 (1) - Try to use a linear slider to make a summetry of 00:29:460 (2) :
00:34:977 (2) - CTRl + H for the flow ?
00:47:391 (1) - I think you may reverse the curve. It'll break the flow a little bit but it will fit with 00:48:770 (2)
00:59:805 (2,3) - Maybe try this pattern to make a blanket :
01:06:701 (1,2) - Try to change a little bit the slider's shape to make the circle follows his curve :
01:08:081 (3,1,2) - Try to make them aligned

Twin Normal

00:33:598 (1) - This slider feels strange... I made the same slider but with a red anchor in the middle and there's a little difference (there's a white thing at the border of the slider), so I think you should recreate it
00:35:150 (3) - It seems this slider has the same problem =/
00:39:115 (1) - There's too many reverses ;w; It can be confuse for a beginner
00:59:805 (3,4) - It looks like there is a problem with the distance snap (?)
01:37:046 (1) - The first curve feels weird :

Twin Hard

00:25:839 (2,3) - It looks like there's 1/1 beat of spacing, so try to move the slider around 364|344
00:46:701 (6) - CTRL+G ? It's good for the transition bewteen (5) and (6)
00:54:632 (1,2) - This pattern looks strange, we can't see the number of (2), so it can be confuse =/
01:00:150 (5,7) - RIP Hidden players xD
01:08:081 (5,6) - Maybe try to blanket ?
01:14:115 (6) - I suggest to increase the curves for this slider :
01:21:874 (4,5) - Try this transition ? It looks weird at the moment.
01:27:391 (1,2,3) - Same as above, it's kind of annoying D:
01:32:563 (3) - Move the second construction point 1 grid left to make a good blanket

Twinsane

00:58:426 (1,2) - The overlap is kind of ugly here, I suggest this pattern :
01:21:874 (1) - This is overlapping 01:22:563 (4), so I suggest to try this (the end of (1) is stacked on 01:22:908 (6)) :

I hope my mod was helfpul =/

Good luck for rank \:D/
Topic Starter
Myxo

Kenterz wrote:

Hello, as requested <3

Twin Easy

00:13:598 (2) - Maybe you should add a red anchor instead of the 3 construction points in the middle of the slider ? No, it looks goo din my opinion :D
00:19:115 (4) - I suggest to CTRL+J this slider, the flow will be better in my opinion (It'll follow 00:18:426 (3,2)'s curves) I think the transition is fine, but the one to the nextobject would be really broken if i changed this
00:30:839 (1) - Try to use a linear slider to make a summetry of 00:29:460 (2) : Well, no, but I used a curved slider instead to make the transition and look better
00:34:977 (2) - CTRl + H for the flow ? Already fixed with other mods
00:47:391 (1) - I think you may reverse the curve. It'll break the flow a little bit but it will fit with 00:48:770 (2) Done
00:59:805 (2,3) - Maybe try this pattern to make a blanket : Sorry, I like my current version more. No need for a blanket here imo
01:06:701 (1,2) - Try to change a little bit the slider's shape to make the circle follows his curve : Hmm I get your point but it is hard to do without breaking the pattern and it's pretty minor I think
01:08:081 (3,1,2) - Try to make them aligned They aren't supposed to be aligned, sorry

Twin Normal

00:33:598 (1) - This slider feels strange... I made the same slider but with a red anchor in the middle and there's a little difference (there's a white thing at the border of the slider), so I think you should recreate it Umm I don't really know what's the problem, I like how this wave looks
00:35:150 (3) - It seems this slider has the same problem =/ same
00:39:115 (1) - There's too many reverses ;w; It can be confuse for a beginner Already fixed with other mods
00:59:805 (3,4) - It looks like there is a problem with the distance snap (?) Already fixed with other mods
01:37:046 (1) - The first curve feels weird : I think it's fine again

Twin Hard

00:25:839 (2,3) - It looks like there's 1/1 beat of spacing, so try to move the slider around 364|344 Already fixed with other mods
00:46:701 (6) - CTRL+G ? It's good for the transition bewteen (5) and (6) Already fixed with other mods
00:54:632 (1,2) - This pattern looks strange, we can't see the number of (2), so it can be confuse =/ Already fixed with other mods
01:00:150 (5,7) - RIP Hidden players xD It's damn easy to read tbh
01:08:081 (5,6) - Maybe try to blanket ? Already fixed with other mods
01:14:115 (6) - I suggest to increase the curves for this slider : Done
01:21:874 (4,5) - Try this transition ? It looks weird at the moment. I applied something you probably dislike even more but thanks :D
01:27:391 (1,2,3) - Same as above, it's kind of annoying D: Here it really fits and plays great imo, so I'll keep it
01:32:563 (3) - Move the second construction point 1 grid left to make a good blanket ok

Twinsane

00:58:426 (1,2) - The overlap is kind of ugly here, I suggest this pattern : Sorry, I'm keeping this. I think it looks fine :)
01:21:874 (1) - This is overlapping 01:22:563 (4), so I suggest to try this (the end of (1) is stacked on 01:22:908 (6)) : I don't really see a reason to do it, since the overlap isn't really noticeable ingame and it would lower the flow a little bit

I hope my mod was helfpul =/

Good luck for rank \:D/
Thank you for the great mod <3
Sonnyc
Twin Easy:
  1. 00:00:495 (1) - I don't think 5 second spinner is beginner friendly.
  2. 01:31:529 (4) - Starting here, the combo went on a mess, which isn't starting from the new stanza. You should check this kiai section.
Twin Hard:
  1. 00:30:495 (1,3) - Shouldn't the combo start from (3)?
  2. 00:33:253 (1,2) - Shouldn't the combo start from (2)?
  3. 00:36:012 (1,3) - 00:38:770 (1,3) - 00:41:529 (1,3) - Same opinion for these too. Starting the combo from the new stanza feels more natural in this case for me.
  4. 00:58:426 (1,2) - This is a must fix pattern. It's way too far to be accepted considering the overall pace of this difficulty.
Twinsane:
  1. 01:41:529 (2) - Consider ctrl+G for a better flow.

Good map.
Topic Starter
Myxo

Sonnyc wrote:

Twin Easy:
  1. 00:00:495 (1) - I don't think 5 second spinner is beginner friendly. Fixed
  2. 01:31:529 (4) - Starting here, the combo went on a mess, which isn't starting from the new stanza. You should check this kiai section. How did that happen o: Fixed
Twin Hard:
  1. 00:30:495 (1,3) - Shouldn't the combo start from (3)? Fixed
  2. 00:33:253 (1,2) - Shouldn't the combo start from (2)? Fixed
  3. 00:36:012 (1,3) - 00:38:770 (1,3) - 00:41:529 (1,3) - Same opinion for these too. Starting the combo from the new stanza feels more natural in this case for me. Fixed
  4. 00:58:426 (1,2) - This is a must fix pattern. It's way too far to be accepted considering the overall pace of this difficulty. I wonder why nobody pointed that out yet o: Fixed
Twinsane:
  1. 01:41:529 (2) - Consider ctrl+G for a better flow. Done

Good map.
Thank you for the great mod <3
Akio
Irreversible
[General]

Ihr habt ziemlich komische Settings, insane kommt mir echt hoch vor mit OD 8 , vorallem weil hard OD 5.5 hat?
wie wärs mit 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 oder 1.5 / 3.5 / 5.5 / 7.5?

[Easy]

00:14:632 (1) - Der Flow würde sich sicher verbessern wenn der Circle rechts von dem Slider ist, das Blanket sieht zwar schön aus aber dient dem Zweck nicht so wirklich. http://puu.sh/a59jS.png Ich denke so etwas verursacht nicht mal soviel Aufwand.
00:16:701 (3,1) - DS uneven

00:29:460 (2,3,1) - http://puu.sh/a59me.png Flow würde sich so auch improven, pass aber auf wegen offscreen.
00:36:012 (3) - Auch ein bisschen runtermoven wegen flow reason?
00:38:770 (3) - Ein wenig nach links, same reason. Pass DS dann an.
00:50:150 (1,2) - Ich denke wenn du den Rhythm hier CTRL + G'st passt das eher zu den Lyrics. 00:51:184 - Das "you" hier steht einzeln, deswegen sollte ihm auch ein einzelner Circle gewidmet werden ^^;
01:03:943 (1) - Ein etwas langweiliges shape, nicht? Wie wärs mit was ausgefallerenem?
01:12:563 (2) - http://puu.sh/a59xv.png Ist mir jez gerade so in den Sinn gekommen.. kannst du denien, nur so ne Idee am rande :D
01:42:563 (1) - blanket

Ein paar Flow issues aber sonst ganz ok.

[Normal]

00:11:184 (3) - Naja.. finds schade, dass der auf nem downbeat landet >< Also auf nem grossen white tick, wärs irgendwie möglich den clickable zu machen? Folgt dem song besser.
00:37:219 (2) - Dieser Circle, find ich, passt voll nicht zum Rhythmus (genau so wie 00:39:977 (2) - ).. fände es schöner wenn die einfach weg wären.
00:49:805 (5) - 300 300? Linear spielt sich nicht so toll in ner normal (find ich), deswegen vielleicht auf leichten zick zack ausweichen?
00:51:529 (3) - Same, 132 76 ?
01:03:598 (6) - Komisch, dass der wieder nach rechts geht. Wie wärs wenn er links vom slider 5 ist? Für den Flow.
01:18:426 (3) - Vocal: http://puu.sh/a59VT.png ? Wenn dus so machst, passts iwie zum Rhythmus den du sonst schon benutzt hast.
01:41:357 (3) - nazi: 240 108
01:44:977 (6,1) - Würde alles ein wenig verschieben, auch für den flow: http://puu.sh/a59ZB.png Insgesamt ist es weniger zerdrückt.

Die Diff ist solala, der Rhythm ist manchmal echt cool, aber dann auch wieder echt komisch (oben ein paar Sachen rausgepointet). Ich finde wenn du solche Rhythmen verwendest, sollten sie konsistenter sein. (00:51:529 (3) - z.B, warum ist der nicht auf red tick? Würde gut zu den vocals passen.) Flow kann verbessert werden.

[Hard]

00:25:839 (2) - aesthetics: 372 356 ?
00:37:391 (3) - warum ist das son komicsher slider? Ich find jetzt diesen ton NICHT SOOOO outstanding um den rechtzufertigen, oder?
00:43:253 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Ich find son pattern schon relativ schwer zu spielen (für was es in der normal hat), wäre es vielleicht möglich da nen slider einzubauen?
00:50:839 (3) - :')
00:51:357 (5) - Der Rhythm in der Hard hat jetzt schon relativ viel density, vielleicht würde ich ein wenig damit runterschrauben: 00:50:150 (1) - (picture starT) http://puu.sh/a5anb.png Wie wärs mit so etwas? [und auch um die red tick sliders zu eliminieren?] Kommt für mich einfach sauberer daher.
00:55:495 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Voll schön gemacht o.o
01:10:322 (3) - Auch hier, wie wärs damit, wenn ihr aufs blanket verzichtet aber dafür den flow unterstützt? Weil mit dem blanket entsteht hier ein komischer flow 152 356
01:15:839 (3) - 124 88
01:22:391 (5) - Make sure the slider path is completely covered by the other slider.
01:41:357 (5,6) - Irgnedetwas sagt mir, ctrl + g gibt nen besseren rhythm.. up to you

gut

[Insane]

AR 8.7 ist viel angenehmer zu spielen. AR 9 lässt die diff irgendwie so schnell wirken, mag ich nicht so.

00:04:632 (1,2,3,4,5) - Das macht nicht wirklich Sinn. 5 sollte Part einer neuen Combo sein, ist aber mit 4 auf der gleichen Linie, versteht du was ich meine? 5 gehört nicht zu alten Combo (patternwise), es sollte sich abheben.
00:08:426 (3,4,1) - Zu hohes spacing für den Anfang, wenn ich mit 00:06:357 (1,2) - vergleiche, passt es einfach nicht.
00:11:874 (1,2) - Ganz schlechte Jump reduction, 00:11:529 (4,1) - hast hier relativ hohes spacing, ist ein wenig unpraktisch, dass du dann so wenig spacing plötzlich benutzt. Vielleicht würd ich 2 einfach ein wenig nach links moven.

00:28:081 (1) - Zu diesem Part. Er gefällt mir nicht so wirklich. Ich finde, dass die anti-jumps besser eingeleitet werden sollten. http://puu.sh/a5aZs.png Wie zum Beispiel so.
00:30:150 (1) - Oder hier, wie wärs mit 478 132?
00:31:357 (4,1,2) - Dieser Part, wie wärs mit increasing SV? pro slider 1.1. Aber das spacing würd ich etwas verkleinern, weils jez iwie zu hoch ist für meinen Geschmack.
00:34:115 (2,1) - These slider really don't compliment each other, they're not blanketted, nothing. Could you make them more appealing? 00:36:874 (4,1,2) - same (SV increasing)

00:46:357 (3) - Blanket macht einen ganz schlechten Flow hier, würde es nach links moven.
00:49:977 (7,8,1) - Jemand hat mir mal gesagt, diffs spielen sich besser wenn man nicht ständig durch stacks aufgehalten wird, ich find das stimmt eigentlich, deshalb .. schlag ich das mal vor. http://puu.sh/a5b99.png
00:59:460 (3) - blanket + pretty weird overlap.
01:00:839 (5) - don't extend. It doesn't support the song at all.
01:09:460 (1) - X_X Die schönen vocals starten wo der slider endet, ich find das hört sich echt falsch an. Bitte mach das end clickable >< , oder move den Slider dahin, wie du magst.
01:10:495 (10) - blanket
01:23:253 (1) - son slowdown wäre schon cool, ums ein wenig zu differenzieren.
01:30:322 (2) - same as above, blanket sucks here
01:47:391 (5) - why did you decrease the spacing like this again? That doesn't play too well.
01:50:495 (7) - http://puu.sh/a5bn3.png (don't ignore the downbeat)

also die diff ist ganz okay, aber bitte passt auf mit dem Spacing. Wenn ihr jumps macht, müssen die gut beendet werden, schwer zu erklären, aber benutzt auf keinen Fall einfach weniger Spacing, das spielt sich relativ schlecht. Der Rhythm ist okay, allerdings würde ich manchmal auf Vocals ausweichen (01:47:219 (4) - zb hier), aber das hab ich schon lang aufgegeben. :D

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Myxo

Irreversible wrote:

[General]

Ihr habt ziemlich komische Settings, insane kommt mir echt hoch vor mit OD 8 , vorallem weil hard OD 5.5 hat?
wie wärs mit 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 oder 1.5 / 3.5 / 5.5 / 7.5? Hab die Hard auf OD6 hochgestuft.

[Easy]

00:14:632 (1) - Der Flow würde sich sicher verbessern wenn der Circle rechts von dem Slider ist, das Blanket sieht zwar schön aus aber dient dem Zweck nicht so wirklich. http://puu.sh/a59jS.png Ich denke so etwas verursacht nicht mal soviel Aufwand. fixed
00:16:701 (3,1) - DS uneven Fixed

00:29:460 (2,3,1) - http://puu.sh/a59me.png Flow würde sich so auch improven, pass aber auf wegen offscreen. Ich mag die gerraden Transitions ;w;
00:36:012 (3) - Auch ein bisschen runtermoven wegen flow reason? ^
00:38:770 (3) - Ein wenig nach links, same reason. Pass DS dann an. ^
00:50:150 (1,2) - Ich denke wenn du den Rhythm hier CTRL + G'st passt das eher zu den Lyrics. 00:51:184 - Das "you" hier steht einzeln, deswegen sollte ihm auch ein einzelner Circle gewidmet werden ^^; Fixed
01:03:943 (1) - Ein etwas langweiliges shape, nicht? Wie wärs mit was ausgefallerenem? Fixed
01:12:563 (2) - http://puu.sh/a59xv.png Ist mir jez gerade so in den Sinn gekommen.. kannst du denien, nur so ne Idee am rande :D Da gefällt mir meins besser :b
01:42:563 (1) - blanket k

Ein paar Flow issues aber sonst ganz ok.

[Normal]

00:11:184 (3) - Naja.. finds schade, dass der auf nem downbeat landet >< Also auf nem grossen white tick, wärs irgendwie möglich den clickable zu machen? Folgt dem song besser. Find ich nich wichtig, einfach weil hier nich wirklich ein Beat existiert in der Section
00:37:219 (2) - Dieser Circle, find ich, passt voll nicht zum Rhythmus (genau so wie 00:39:977 (2) - ).. fände es schöner wenn die einfach weg wären. Fixed
00:49:805 (5) - 300 300? Linear spielt sich nicht so toll in ner normal (find ich), deswegen vielleicht auf leichten zick zack ausweichen? Ich mag linear :3
00:51:529 (3) - Same, 132 76 ? ^
01:03:598 (6) - Komisch, dass der wieder nach rechts geht. Wie wärs wenn er links vom slider 5 ist? Für den Flow. Ok
01:18:426 (3) - Vocal: http://puu.sh/a59VT.png ? Wenn dus so machst, passts iwie zum Rhythmus den du sonst schon benutzt hast. Ich finde das das Instument da recht betont ist was auf diesen Circle fällt
01:41:357 (3) - nazi: 240 108 Fixed
01:44:977 (6,1) - Würde alles ein wenig verschieben, auch für den flow: http://puu.sh/a59ZB.png Insgesamt ist es weniger zerdrückt. Hmm ich finde es sieht strukturierter aus mit einem Triangle da ;w; Und flot sich auch gut imo

Die Diff ist solala, der Rhythm ist manchmal echt cool, aber dann auch wieder echt komisch (oben ein paar Sachen rausgepointet). Ich finde wenn du solche Rhythmen verwendest, sollten sie konsistenter sein. (00:51:529 (3) - z.B, warum ist der nicht auf red tick? Würde gut zu den vocals passen.) Flow kann verbessert werden.

[Hard]

00:25:839 (2) - aesthetics: 372 356 ? Hmm weiß nich so genau, ich will eig das Spacing konsistent halten und iwie muss das in ne Linie, kp vielleicht änder ichs später
00:37:391 (3) - warum ist das son komicsher slider? Ich find jetzt diesen ton NICHT SOOOO outstanding um den rechtzufertigen, oder? Mao wollte den unbedingt da haben xD Sieht ganz cool aus imo
00:43:253 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Ich find son pattern schon relativ schwer zu spielen (für was es in der normal hat), wäre es vielleicht möglich da nen slider einzubauen? Ich find die Überleitung Strophe -> Kiai ist bei den meisten Liedern das betonteste also find ichs gut da so nen Pattern zu haben. Außerdem find ich dir Normal hat recht viel Density also o:
00:50:839 (3) - :') :)
00:51:357 (5) - Der Rhythm in der Hard hat jetzt schon relativ viel density, vielleicht würde ich ein wenig damit runterschrauben: 00:50:150 (1) - (picture starT) http://puu.sh/a5anb.png Wie wärs mit so etwas? [und auch um die red tick sliders zu eliminieren?] Kommt für mich einfach sauberer daher. Die Red Tick Slider passen da ;w; Und die Kiai sollte mehr Density haben als die Strophen, deswegen ist das so, sorry
00:55:495 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Voll schön gemacht o.o D-Danke <3 (Mein Part *-*)
01:10:322 (3) - Auch hier, wie wärs damit, wenn ihr aufs blanket verzichtet aber dafür den flow unterstützt? Weil mit dem blanket entsteht hier ein komischer flow 152 356 I-ich mag linear transitions immer noch ;w;
01:15:839 (3) - 124 88 Ehh also die Koordinate kann schon mal nich stimmen :D Und ich finds eig so okay wie es jetzt ist.
01:22:391 (5) - Make sure the slider path is completely covered by the other slider. I changed it a bit, don't know if it's better now ;w;
01:41:357 (5,6) - Irgnedetwas sagt mir, ctrl + g gibt nen besseren rhythm.. up to you Find ich nich, folgt dem Instrument iwie viel besser.

gut

[Insane]

AR 8.7 ist viel angenehmer zu spielen. AR 9 lässt die diff irgendwie so schnell wirken, mag ich nicht so. Ich finde es wirkt komisch mit geringerer AR als 9. Man ist die einfach mehr gewöhnt, deswegen bevorzuge ich AR9 und 8, höchstens mal 8.5 oder sowas aber das is zu gering

00:04:632 (1,2,3,4,5) - Das macht nicht wirklich Sinn. 5 sollte Part einer neuen Combo sein, ist aber mit 4 auf der gleichen Linie, versteht du was ich meine? 5 gehört nicht zu alten Combo (patternwise), es sollte sich abheben. Fixed.
00:08:426 (3,4,1) - Zu hohes spacing für den Anfang, wenn ich mit 00:06:357 (1,2) - vergleiche, passt es einfach nicht.
00:11:874 (1,2) - Ganz schlechte Jump reduction, 00:11:529 (4,1) - hast hier relativ hohes spacing, ist ein wenig unpraktisch, dass du dann so wenig spacing plötzlich benutzt. Vielleicht würd ich 2 einfach ein wenig nach links moven. Ich find das Spacing passt hier, einfach zur Betonung. Es ist immerhin immer noch 1/1, also naja.. Die Jump Reduction find ich gut, weil man sozusagen die Richtung komplett ändert, da ist das iwie intuitiver als wenn man mit dem gleichen Speed weitergeht

00:28:081 (1) - Zu diesem Part. Er gefällt mir nicht so wirklich. Ich finde, dass die anti-jumps besser eingeleitet werden sollten. http://puu.sh/a5aZs.png Wie zum Beispiel so. Die Antijumps sind gut readable durch NCs und ich find es wirkt einfach nice also bleibt das, sorry
00:30:150 (1) - Oder hier, wie wärs mit 478 132? ^
00:31:357 (4,1,2) - Dieser Part, wie wärs mit increasing SV? pro slider 1.1. Aber das spacing würd ich etwas verkleinern, weils jez iwie zu hoch ist für meinen Geschmack. Ich mag increasing SV nich wirklich, find das passt nicht ins Lied. Und das Spacing ist durch Symmetry /whatever entstanden, kann es also nicht kleiner machen. Sind auch "nur" Slider, also sollte das passen.
00:34:115 (2,1) - These slider really don't compliment each other, they're not blanketted, nothing. Could you make them more appealing? 00:36:874 (4,1,2) - same (SV increasing) T-They are blanketing ;w;

00:46:357 (3) - Blanket macht einen ganz schlechten Flow hier, würde es nach links moven. Fixed, aber anders
00:49:977 (7,8,1) - Jemand hat mir mal gesagt, diffs spielen sich besser wenn man nicht ständig durch stacks aufgehalten wird, ich find das stimmt eigentlich, deshalb .. schlag ich das mal vor. http://puu.sh/a5b99.png Hmm das kann shcon sein, aber wir haben in der ganzen Diff für Triplets Stacks benutzt also wäre das etwas unkonsistent es hier zu ändern
00:59:460 (3) - blanket + pretty weird overlap. Blanket fixed, Overlap bissl geändert ist aber wahrscheinlich nich viel besser geworden :(
01:00:839 (5) - don't extend. It doesn't support the song at all. Fixed.
01:09:460 (1) - X_X Die schönen vocals starten wo der slider endet, ich find das hört sich echt falsch an. Bitte mach das end clickable >< , oder move den Slider dahin, wie du magst. Hmm da wir nicht wirklich Vocal gefolgt sind find ichs jetzt nich so wichtig ;w;
01:10:495 (10) - blanket ok
01:23:253 (1) - son slowdown wäre schon cool, ums ein wenig zu differenzieren. Ich finds aber okay so wie es jetzt ist
01:30:322 (2) - same as above, blanket sucks here ok
01:47:391 (5) - why did you decrease the spacing like this again? That doesn't play too well. Because direction change and jumps where they make sense imo
01:50:495 (7) - http://puu.sh/a5bn3.png (don't ignore the downbeat) Das ist der letzte Beat der Diff und er enthält keine besonders betonten Drums oder sowas. Ich finds da besser so weil ich mit dem Slider zusammengehörige Notes sozusagen verbinde

also die diff ist ganz okay, aber bitte passt auf mit dem Spacing. Wenn ihr jumps macht, müssen die gut beendet werden, schwer zu erklären, aber benutzt auf keinen Fall einfach weniger Spacing, das spielt sich relativ schlecht. Der Rhythm ist okay, allerdings würde ich manchmal auf Vocals ausweichen (01:47:219 (4) - zb hier), aber das hab ich schon lang aufgegeben. :D Wie gesagt, Richtungsänderungen ;w; Und wir sind den Vocals nicht wirklich gefolgt, sondern eher dem Hauptinstrument + Beat :)

Good luck!
Thank you so much <3
Sorry that I didn't fix much in the harder diffs ;w;
VooXiD
Just wanted to stop by and say that I love this map - please make it happen BATs :)
show more