forum

Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain - I Am Murloc

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on February-26-10 at 1:36:09 AM

Artist: Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain
Title: I Am Murloc
Tags: world of warcraft wow alliance horde metal
BPM: 144.59
Filesize: 20911kb
Play Time: 03:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Azeroth (2.37 stars, 184 notes)
  2. Northrend (4.89 stars, 369 notes)
  3. Outland (4.43 stars, 289 notes)
Download: Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain - I Am Murloc
Download: Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain - I Am Murloc (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I wonder what kind of DPS this map gets...

Optimized for solo play, TAG2 co-op or Taiko mode.
Nakata Yuji
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
Well, I did up the difficulty a bit, and your storyboard comment inspired me to add an actual SB even though I didn't add a warning. Generally, though, I like the difficulty the way it is, with somewhat longer fade in time but smaller circles.
Nakata Yuji
Just from curiosity, do you plan to finish this map? I like it a lot :3
0_o
Outland
I would raise the overall difficulty a bit, the low approach speed with the high slider velocity makes a liiittle more confusing and tougher to play.
00:58:254 (4) - Maybe a finish or clap here instead?
01:07:407 (4) - ^
and the same with the next chorus
02:16:276 (1) - Centre this?

Northrend
01:34:978 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This makes me want to cry ;_; It's verrrrrry hard to read without checking it in Edit mode..

you know I kind of miss these tough maps with small circles.. but yeah, don't ask me to pubble afterwards until someone double checks the timing :P Just to be sure.
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Just from curiosity, do you plan to finish this map? I like it a lot :3
It always was finished?...

0_o wrote:

Outland
I would raise the overall difficulty a bit, the low approach speed with the high slider velocity makes a liiittle more confusing and tougher to play. Fair enough.
00:58:254 (4) - Maybe a finish or clap here instead? No, I prefer my hitsound pattern.
01:07:407 (4) - ^ ^
and the same with the next chorus
02:16:276 (1) - Centre this? Good call.

Northrend
01:34:978 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This makes me want to cry ;_; It's verrrrrry hard to read without checking it in Edit mode.. Changed it a bit, but I like that sequence being a bit confusing.

you know I kind of miss these tough maps with small circles.. but yeah, don't ask me to pubble afterwards until someone double checks the timing :P Just to be sure. Small circles are metal. And I'll get a double-check on the timing.
ouranhshc
Outland
00:34:448 (3) - center between 1 & 2
00:37:480 (3) - ^ *
00:57:663 (3,4) - this sounds weird IMO
00:59:987 (7,8) - ^
01:06:839 (3,4) - ^ i think you get the point...
*this seems to re-occur alot so i guess its fine.
Maybe increase the OD a tick or two

Northend
umm, im kinda don't know how to mod this...... srry

Nice map

one thing, can you cut back on the whistles some..
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock

ouranhshc wrote:

Outland
00:34:448 (3) - center between 1 & 2 Okay.
00:57:663 (3,4) - this sounds weird IMO Eh, I like it.

Maybe increase the OD a tick or two Low-ish OD is part of the spirit of the map...

one thing, can you cut back on the whistles some.. I did very slightly in Outland, I'll see what I can do for the rest but no promises.
anonymous_old
Azeroth
SPOILER

00:28:004 (1) : Move forward by 2 ticks.

good.

Still modding.
awp
wow hahaha this song is great

[Azeroth]
Why not map full song ;___;

[Outland]
Why not map full song ;___;
01:09:111 (7,8) - every spot that does this looks ugly imo. You could live with moving the trailing note such that it doesn't overlap the leading slider tail, right? It's not like it's tough to hit.

[Northrend]
02:43:119 (2,3,4) - These 1/8 stacks kind of bother me. They sound too noisy and don't feel like they fit imo - I tried playing around with them, and the only thing I could get that I felt sounded good was 1/6 snapping, adding one extra note at the end to hit the following white tick. It's a slow section and throwing these 1/8 notes in there just feels like too much to me

[Timing]
Sounds close enough to me, I'm not fuckin' touching this shit

Video's cool too.
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
Have aprotobubble sir.

I WILL pass this...
Aqua
Star for this :)

Just the Northrend diff is a bit... too hard O.o
Dakeyrus
Bubbled after skin change and conversation on the one slider. You know the one.
Ephemeral
POWERRRR OVERWHELMMMIIINNNGGGG

8-)
mikhe
Last level is a shit impossible to get S, unranked the map please -3- (in standard anybody have S and in CtB only can get S with "easy" mod... -3-)
0_o

mikhe wrote:

Last level is a shit impossible to get S, unranked the map please -3- (in standard anybody have S and in CtB only can get S with "easy" mod... -3-)
Just because it's hard doesn't mean it shouldn't be ranked >_> It's perfectly FCable, it's just very difficult to do so.
mikhe

0_o wrote:

It's perfectly FCable, it's just very difficult to do so.
None HUMAN can FC this (at least in CtB mode)
If the "auto" can do it, it isn't relevant.

PS.: is my opinion, maybe one day appear one person that can do it xD, but it is almost certainly won't be real
Gabi
oh please go away, someone already SS'd it on CtB and it's not so hard to play in osu! solo mode. I'd have some tries but i can't stand the song
Mystearica
but they SS'd it on CTB using EasyMode........well i don't play CTB so i guess i'll gtfo
show more